Dog - membership approved

Russethouse

Dog this is just to let you know that the Mods have had a message straight from the  Grand  Lodge via the Worshipful Master to confirm that your membership to the  Freemasons has been approved.

Please contact your local Lodge for further details.  We are sure you will receive a very warm welcome

[:)][:)][:)]

Which particular bunch of Masons want me - except for a blood sacrifice?

There are problems as I believe in multiple Gods and I wouldn't join any club that would have me for a member.

I might just start a Shriners group in 24 but I don't think I'd get into one of those little cars.

Beware the ides of April.

I had forgotten my training plate.... long ago.

I am no sleeper but I do however fly my kites on Red String avoiding the All-Seeing Eye from Horis and his mates down the lodge. Copies 1-22 of The Zohar are currently propping my barn door open I think a visiting Jehovas Witness stole voulume 23.

I have changed my mind if I cannot go in well above level 33 I cannot be bothered to spend time with such bores.

I take it you're not a sleeper with the apron-stringed brigade?

[quote user="Clair"][quote user="Dog"]I take it you're not a sleeper with the apron-stringed brigade?[/quote]
I have been freelancing since an unfortunate incident involving a shoehorn and braces... long story...
[/quote]

I have seen some of that sort of disturbing stuff on Japanese websites - and no age of consent in Japan...Disgusting...Tonbridge Wells...