Let's see how long we can keep this thread going!

oliveau

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....start on his day's chores. Snorting, and walking with an arrogant air, he looked amongst his concubines for his favourite, Delphine. When he saw her, he was immediately concerned at the way she looked today      Mad Cow . Surely not? Had she fallen victim to the maladie-anglaise? Just then, the farmer pulled open the gate and.......................

...dancing the tango with the little fat gendarme.

Gaston showed Yvette what was in his other hand, crying, "Ma cherie, I 'ave just returned from Angleterre and I 'ave a bouteille of Natchbull's Leg Trembler 8% which should make you........

go weak at the knees'', Beer is just to enable ugly people to have sex she said, I prefer red red wine, thank you, anyway I have just seen a man who told me he ''was disgeezed as a poloceman so he am oble to move aboot with complate frodom'' what did he mean dahlink?[8-|]

• 2 weeks later...
the sweep [:D] but it is not enough Yvette! a man needs to eat regularly, and a little regular brushing keeps many ills at bay and everything . . . OKaaayyy, I realise we do not have a maintenance contract but you are lucky to get me at this time, I have many offers of maintenance contracts, you should not leave it so long next time, otherwise . . .
tbc.[8-|]

....her best friend Natalie was away on a pole dancing course in Paris.It had been a few months since they had been in touch ,but Yvette knew that if anyone could sort out the problems in her life then Natalie was the person to do it.Since they had become friends as youngsters they had always been there for each other.When Natalie announced  that she wanted to become  Limousins best and only pole dancer,she couldnt stop herself....................................

....... from giving a free demonstration...    Sexy      Oh La La

But as she did so, all the folk who had been watching remembered that another spectacle was passing by at that very moment...   Tour De France      and everybody flocked outside to see ............

La Tour de France, with Lance Dooda (he who was a naughty boy) heaving his rippling thighs up the Pyrenees.  Until that is, Monsieur and Madame Mercier, with their two children, Marie and Pierre, and their six year old Pyrenean mountain dog with bad breath, came hurtling down the pass, having spent a day in Spain.  "Oh" exclaimed Mme Mercier, "those thighs remind me of....