Let's see how long we can keep this thread going!

oliveau

.......take me to dinner, that might help. So she made overtures to Monsieur Petit, who had a big reputation in more ways than one... But he had a philosophy about dinners and the marriages that often followed these wine guzzling occasions. "What was it they say?" he thought to himself, "Aha, I remember, getting married is like going out to dinner. You pick what you want, but when you see what your mate has got, you want some of that as well." So, knowing he was the object of her desires, he hatched a plan. It was quite easy, all he had to do was............

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......Knowing that she was quite a formidable lady and meant what she said, he decided that he would be extremely careful with any advances. "My dear," he started, "I have often wondered just how moderate you are. Would you care to join me at the local auberge for a .............

.........your boss, the chief of the gendarmes, turned out to be a bit more squiffy than you, that you got away with it. However, whilst all this was happening, a nasty situation was developing in the village square. Monsieur Legrand, at 123 the village's oldest inhabitant, had forgotten that the long defunct pissoir had been made into a shady seating area and he was now busy............. Peeing

........late for an appointment with the taxidermist.

Mme Yvette Camembert from the fromagerie -La belle veuve- was getting increasingly frustrated at her lack of success in finding a lusty man to sweep her chimney; After all she had been waiting since last July, and had even considered buying some sort of device to do it herself, but........