Let's see how long we can keep this thread going!

oliveau

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile back at the ranch (french farmhouse) Madame  Cholet nee' of Wimbledon  Looked out of her upstairs window to the rolling hills with their patchwork colours .She could see the fields of golden sunflowers and the farmers in the distance tending their land.All of a sudden her eyes

and her husbands best skimpy Y fronts that he kept for his adventures with any willing or unwilling thing with a pulse,going up in smoke.She panicked and ran out of the house leaving the chips to the mercy of the unforgiving flames.The dinner would be late tonight she thought to herself, what will

.......he used to keep her awake with his amorous demands. Nowadays she just lay on her back gazing at the stars through the Velux above her head whilst listening to his snores with the sound only broken when he subconsciously strained his system to break wind. "Oh la, la-la, la-la," she thought, "What I would not give for a..................

help him shovel some cement into his cement mixer,he might realise that I not only want him for his body I would also like him to get on with the building renovations on our cottage.Having a strong builder for a lover is................