Let's see how long we can keep this thread going!

oliveau

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....... I stripped down to it? She was a brave woman and without further thought (and aided by three swift glasses of Armagnac) she peeled all her clothes off, opened the front door and immediately came face-to-face with the Maire who had just arrived having travelled all the way from the start of this thread. Looking over the top of his lunettes at this wonderful sight before him, he tweaked the ends of his moustache and said, "............

French 

her red hair reminds you more of fields of poppies actually.  Talking about poppies, have you ever been to Belgium to look at all those war graves and do you know the poem about Flanders Fields?  Yes, it is a sombre subject to bring into this rural idyll but............

.........he was a man, he was used to having dirty feet - caused by all the running about he had to do for his wife. Anyway, getting back to this poor naked woman now having to deal with the somewhat amorous Maire, she decided to seize the opportunity to ask him something that had been on her mind after reading the Living France forum. "Monsieur Maire," she said whilst widening her eyes and smiling very slightly, "Do you know if there are any swingers clubs in this village?" "Oh, la-la, la-la, la-la," He replied, again tweaking either end of his moustache and sticking his chin out, "Madame, today you have...........................

[quote user="sweet 17"]touched upon a very sore point!  For years I have been trying to set up just such a club.  Madame, ma femme, thinks in her irrational feminine way that..........[/quote]

it is not a good idea because she is not such a goer as me.But I am sure she can be persuaded as I am a very persuasive 

[quote user="sweet 17"]man in bed or out of it!  Only problem is these Britanques, one never knows what they are thinking.  I persuaded one of the Anglaise to go to bed with me but she was not exactly exciting and in the the end, I told her to........[/quote]

Cover herself up in the union jack that i had previously taken down from the wall.I told her she was as exciting as a sac of pomme.On hearing this she grabbed a large