Let's see how long we can keep this thread going!

oliveau

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...so I will just pop the recently deceased monsieur in the passenger seat until the widow Beauvais (who is a very demanding woman) is satisfied, and then I'll take him back to be measured up for one of my best oak coffins.  In fact if Madame Beauvais is very satisfied, she might let me have a shagpile offcut to line the casket.

"No, no - you can't do that!" a desperate voice beside him cried,  "because...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
the incredibly beautiful voice of the cowherd echoes through the valley, singing of love and disaster.  Disaster?  Now, who would think that such an event could affect this idyllic corner of paradise on earth and yet, and yet.......................

so, that's fine, the cow pat is nice and warm and smells kind of homely and familiar, unlike the new shoes which pinched and scratched and which he was already thinking of removing and hanging by their laces around his neck.......................

[quote user="sweet 17"]shed all her clothes as she ran in order to feel the sunshine on her skin.  This habit of hers was well-known to the local.........................[/quote]

male population who liked to keep abreast of all the comings and goings in the parish.

With her clothes off she looked .........

• 3 months later...