Let's see how long we can keep this thread going!

oliveau

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...church. Le prêtre, Mr Lecurédéglise, had enough of his housekeeper's shenanigan with all the Henri, Jacque and Marcel of the town. He decided to put an end to it he would blow up her trusted vacuum cleaner!. That machine drove him mad! he could never use it properly for....       ...     ...     ...    [6]

(sorry not fast enough my reply went that of Ali-Cat)

[quote user="oliveau"].........quincaillerie, where Jean-Luc the pompier was undertaking his twice-weekly tryst with Mme Sommier, a buxom, middle aged woman who................[/quote]

only had eyes for Mr Letrain Engare. Oh! he looked much more handsome than the pompier and he certainly knew how to ......

My real name is not Miki but ErnieY. I acknowledge that identity theft is a capital crime and have voluntarily agreed (to the CRS) that I will spend 10 years in the Foreign legion for imitating Miki and stealing his identity.  The CRS Chief then signed the decree for ErnieY to be shipped out to Outer Mongolia.

Later that day ....

Mairie, who suddenly appeared from nowhere, pursued by 50 gentle souls belonging to the CRS. In agony, the Mairie cried out to the Marie who was leaving the Maire, accompanied by the local Petanque team.  They froze, horrified at such a miscarriage of justice, as a result of this catastrophic mistaken identity …..

These were Marcel's, the road sweeper's prize winning entry at the forthcoming local fête, in aid of an extra trombone for  the band of L'Amicale des Cyclistes de Trifouilli-les-Oies. He was so proud of his big melons and there had been a fierce competition between him and le Maire for whom had the biggest pair. Le Maire reckoned that his Marie had ....

a secret pair..... in her greenhouse, but she would'nt show them to anybody until the day of the competition.  Patrice the local taxi driver happened to wander past at that moment.........

This is paricularly hard work as the marquee has 17 poles, oh for Mayday when there is only 1 to dance round. To prepare for this strenuous effort he had been to see his personal trainer in France who made the very interesting suggestion that he should..