one is MOST amused

mint

Saturday evening and I am feeling a bit so-so and not liking the gloomy weather.  Should anyone out there (even if they don't live in the Dordogne) feel the same, here is something to lighten the mood:

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4782690/Trump-Kim-Jong-hair-swap.html[/url]

Nimty, my dear, one of the privileges of being retired is not always knowing what day of the week it is, so don't feel in the least bit put out; I don't know from day to day what day it is.

In the Vendee, lovely today, warm, even hot and dry, but the evenings are cool - a touch of autumn already methonks (sic).

Think however of poor Norman who never knows what time it is either, and has this been seen in restaurants in the early evening demanding breakfast!

Uh huh, OK, so it's only Friday...............feels like it's been one heck of a l o n g week.  It's Friday because I went to the market today and bought some fish.

Perhaps we can now get off the subject of hair (yes, the stuff that grows on your head and not the musical, in case people out there are old enough to remember).  Mine is deffo my crowning glory but, alas, it seems that I am in danger of losing it all soon enough...............hmm