A young man stopped at a local restaurant after a day of roaming around in Mexico

Lehaut

While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious-looking platter being served at the next table.

It looked good.

It smelled good.

He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?"

The waiter replied, "Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!"

The visitor, though momentarily daunted, said, "What the heck, I'm on holiday down here! Bring me an order!"

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy!"

The next morning, the man returned, placed his order, and then that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day.

After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!"

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the bull he wins

Dai was collecting an American tourist from the other side of the Severn Bridge. As they drove over towards Wales the Yank boasted that there were longer bridges everywhere in the States that took them half as long to build.

Passing Cardiff Castle he told the cabbie his holiday cottage in California was bigger than that and put up in 2 months.

Approaching the Millennium Stadium, the American asked Dai: “What’s that place?”

“I’ve no idea”, replied Dai. “It wasn’t there this morning”.