few bottles of that there Veuve gear and put it
down to Romie please [:D]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

Curry rice

What about a bit of this then?  Bit tastier with a match than une boite des huitres I'd say.  Mmmm anyone wanna share?

[/quote]

What the heck is that?!... Looks like something le klébar has produced...[+o(]

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

Curry rice

What about a bit of this then?  Bit tastier with a match than une boite des huitres I'd say.  Mmmm anyone wanna share?

[/quote]

Would you be offended if I gave that mush a swerve ?

No Zizou said he would come back a while ago to see the World Cup out and then retire to spend his zillions !

He has been a real icon for many  here and has often united French

and immigrants alike.  A cool and decent man.

There a bit of

seriousness amongst all this frivolity [;-)]

[quote user="Cassis"]Has anyone ever had an Indian meal over here and was it in any way palatable?

[/quote]

Went to the Taste of India in St Meen Le Grand  again the other

day, very acceptable, well it has to be, it takes us nearly 40 minutes

to get there but the two far more local ones, are simply mild Korma gaffs !

The town is actually a starting off point for one of the stages in the Tour de France, how brilliant is that for them !

WELL YOU WOULD SWEAR I COOKED IT MIKI!!!!!! 

It was only something out of photobucket that's all.[:)](nearly forgot but I don't need one with you do I?)  Actually, I said that to Ian Horn last night as well.[:$]

I am sitting here drinking white (yes WHITE) wine.  Cheap French table wine in a box from Asda to be exact but 13% so who cares.  Doing the job nicely.

The man will be in soon wanting his food.  The cheek of it.  I took him out up his mates for a drink last Friday.  I took him to his local with his mates on Saturday then I took him to the bar in the social club on Sunday morning for a game of poker and what does he do?  Come home and moan at me 'cos I am on here.  Some men just don't know they are born.

And if my man came home to a curry like that he would thank me.

Yes Ali feel free to join me.  As with my man I am all gas.  He wears the trous in my house.  Couldnt do with all them wimpy under the thumb types.  Just thinking of me chucking curry over him.  I think I would be the first woman to touch the moon.

He took me out to all the blokey haunts the weekend with his mates.  Cards, horses and beer.  Who says romance isnt dead.  But mind you in places like that just sit back and watch the show.  A couple of women came into one of the places and got a bit chopsy.  That was fun to watch.

[quote user="Cassis"]Has anyone ever had an Indian meal over here and was it in any way palatable?
[/quote]

There's an Indian/Pakistani place round the corner from us.  It serves the hottest lime pickle I've ever tasted.  [+o(]

Mrs Benjamin is getting sooooooo excited. We spent an hour last night going through the offside laws and she's pretty sure she's got the hang of it now. She's word perfect on Fat Les' Vindaloo.

We've gone through professional fouls and deliberate handball. She knows that the only person who can pick the ball up is the one in the green jersey (well they always used to be green). She's a bit confused as to why little David doesn't get sent off every time he picks the ball up to place it for a corner but, to be honest , we were both too tired at this stage .

There is just one little hitch: I've told her that George Clooney will be refereeing all the games and Hugh Grant and Brad Pitt will be the linemen with Trevor Eve as the fourth official.

Do you think she'll spot this little porky?

Benjamin