The semi final

Chris Head

No, (although from what Tresco says you may be able to) I'm saying that interesting though it is, Twinkles husband group isn't the 'semi final' and needs its own thread.

Its an interesting topic to many people and would be more easily located by more people in its own thread.

No, (although from what Tresco says you may be able to) I'm saying that interesting though it is, Twinkles husband group isn't the 'semi final' and needs its own thread.

Its an interesting topic to many people and would be more easily located by more people in its own thread.

[quote user="Chris Head"]

As the originator of the post I give my full permission for my post to be hijacked.....save yer fingers Russethouse!

Chris

[/quote]

Very considerate Chris, and I appreciate it, but there maybe people who are interested in French music, esp the Keltia music stuff (me for one) who are not interested in football. I wouldn't want them to miss out..........[:)]

What in hell is this all about?

What Celtic music group has reached the semi-final , and what of? Are there Portuguese celtic music groups ?

p.s. I was ion Manchester the other day.

The tone of the Evening News was slightly different than 'don't worry Ronaldo as long as you score for United we'll keep on loving you'. 

Any bets on where he ends up ? Singing soprano in a music group perhaps ?