Feel the Love withe the Cosmic Trigger

TWINKLE

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did just try by looking out of the window thinking lovely thoughts and all i saw was a dog, from possibly the next hamlet, going off into our field..probably to use my veggie patch as a toilet............... see i'm just not getting it! [:(]

[quote user="Tresco"]

Feel free to borrow my Blaster Louise.

Edit: It seems to be faulty!

[/quote]

Can I borrow it pretty please Tresco? I could sort out the cats what crip on our drive and bury it in the gravel. See I'm coming up with the positive waves  [B][B][B] .

Ain't seen the funny colour in the sky yet, just the clouds ! Maybe I need more beer...?

[quote user="louweezel"]JOHN!!..............i'll blast you with it in a minute she offered it to me first!!

Louise
[/quote]

That's OK. When you have topped your cat on the washing (take it out first, blood is so difficult to remove) I'll sort this lot out. Par de problem!![6]

Tresco has nothing to worry about 'cause I just happen to be a perfect mentalgen, ops sorry, gentleman!!?

Can't see nuffin happening yet. I wish I was at Millieways? I might see Marvin?

John

Stop ruining the love in this room.....Tresco nearly had me feeling it until you turned up! Therefore I am sending good love vibes to the cats that like to toilet in your garden. And giving them the power to dodge any of your pine cones! [:P]

I was in Intermarché shopping[:(]

I was wandering around in a cosmic daze putting things into my trolley - the next thing I knew I was being chased by a bloke.  I had accidently dropped a packet of tampax into his trolley and strolled off with it thinking it was mine[:-))]

Due to the *$!#%*! cosmic trigger I was a million fold embarrassed!