For the boys.

Chris Head

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no you are not alone!

Hubby is working away from home and the long awaited builder shows up , one of the children are off school poorly . All I need now is to find he has ordered  3 steers of wood and find them  dumped outside the garage!

MEN[6]

[quote user="Chris Head"] I always seem to be in trouble for something! .....[/quote]

What are you in trouble for now?... Have you stolen Welsh's girlfriend, [;-)] the one whose photo you put on the forum a few days ago?... Has Sarah reminded you that you have you forgotten an important date which you should have remembered ?...

You don't mean to say that the chouchou fairy has gone on strike!

....and you are trying to attract sympathy/empathy from the boys and us the girls are SO blonde that we read the thread to see how much of it you are getting.... So far not much from your pals.....

Ahhh! Chris my heart bleeds for you ...[:D]

The time when I'm most apprehensive is when I'm not in trouble for anything. 

That's when I know something very unpleasant and huge is about to hit the fan.

It's like the old cowboy films when a pioneer on the wagon train says "I don't like it.  It's too quiet out there!"

Patrick

Not far off Missy! One of our sheep, 'Big Old girl' is heavy with lamb and all I did was to mention to the tame Welshman who lives with us that paternity could be very easily proved with DNA these days! I'm baaaanned from sheep jokes now.

Forgot to pick the kids up from the garderie....sprayed the washing with grass from the brushcutter....put the stuff for washing clothes in the dishwasher, wound sis-in-law up......it goes on, not a great week!

I agree it's mostly the fault of girls.

When you are feeling down Chris , listen to the travel news on BBC radio two, you will just pick yourself up and have a huge smile on your face.It used to be a friday night horror story now its 24/7 and you are sure out of it in the Limousin.It will really cheer you up!!!!!

I suppose that I'm lucky really? All the daze of my life I have only done 2 things wrong. Every thing that I say and every thing that I do, so I don't have very much to worry about really and I suppose I'm lucky!!!

There is always someone wots worse off than yourself! I will go back in my dark corner now, if I may?

If only I had my smilies back :-(

Well Louise, with this terrible ache in the diodes all down my left side and me with the brain the size of a planet!

I just don't know where to put my poor aching head down?

Daft b u g g e r aint eye? But it really is true that no-one really understands me..

Nobody really understands us men?

Where the hell are me smilies?

Well T I just got the 6 stitches out of my left foot and now I got 3 in my belly (not lippo sukshon eiver) and if it goes a stitch in time saves 9 then I missed the time! (oh werez me smilies?) :-(...

I think that one of the stitches must have shorted somefing out, but don't worry, I will do the man thing and brave it out even if you do make fun of me (oh the pain!!????)