ANIMANLS

Just Katie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="LADY PARTRIDGE"]Then there's Trescoletto - I mean, I know that's Jonny but he's very pretty - so we've got a lass masquerading as a bloke who looks like a lass.
[/quote]

Thanks Madame P. [:)]

I was beginning to wish I'd chosen an different name and Avatar when I saw the extreme lengths you'd gone to...I'm content now.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]I liked the wabbit. Bring back the wabbit!
[/quote]

Sorry Dick. He's indisposed. [IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/twinm/80x80_image87_funny.jpg[/IMG]

He will return once my mid-life crisis is over. He may be some time.

I think the said wabbit is irretrievable Meg !  I think I heard a rumour he was two foot down in the cold and the dark ([:'(][:(][:'(])  It would take someone with much better techie skills than me to ressurect him.

Jay Jay I will take up your kind offer - hope we can do it on your 'puter though mine's a bit heavy to carry that distance [:D]

[quote user="LADY PARTRIDGE"]

Twes - you still never told me, Twes - what is the wabbit holding?  I was speculating that it is a kung-fu wabbit wiff wice fwails.[/quote]

Yes, sorry about that Cassis. I only saw your question much later, and it was the final spur(t) to me changing. There have been so many theories, some of them slanderous (see below).

Ignore anyone who tells you he is trying to commit suicide by chewing on electric flex due to the rigours of his life, chez Trescoletto.

The wabbit is a magicians wabbit. He has broken the magicians wand and released himself from serfdom.

I would hardly be prepared to let him go to Pips if he was gonna blab - or indeed, rabbit - would I now?

Look, Is just katie  coming back or what?

I'm fed up of waiting!  I don't want no twinkle substiture  ( no offence [kiss]) i want the real mccoy the real deal the real KKK, is she coming or not or is she on some Welsh spinning forum?