Meanwhile...in carcasonne!

Dave

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Oh me gawd, not another one! So what bright spark decided to let the Welsh into France? DOHHH!

(Are sheep jokes allowed?)

[/quote]

What a trade in !?!?! All (nearly all... ) the Taffies have gone to France, now I understand why there is some much room left pour moi au Pays de Galles..... Nice.... but causes problems when going out....    [Www]

[quote user="Chris Head"] Well we've actually got one living with us, ........! It still retains strange habits though, like only ...........taking a shower when threatened with bodily harm.[/quote]

As sheep dipping is no longer compulsory.... you'll get that problem I'am afraid..... [Www]

[quote user="Missy"]

[quote user="Chris Head"] Well we've actually got one living with us, ........! It still retains strange habits though, like only ...........taking a shower when threatened with bodily harm.[/quote]

As sheep dipping is no longer compulsory.... you'll get that problem I'am afraid..... [Www]

[/quote]

Phew, glad you got that one right Missy!

Don't worry Valleyboy, I've been threatened (in private) with some pretty awful acts  if I go down the sheep route!

Funny you say that Phil, we've got a ram and the two ewes are pregnant, I was in the field yesterday and he had a real go at me, so the third time he charged me I dived on him and we had a bit of a wrestle ending up with him getting a right hook and Sarah and the farmer both shouting at me, the farmer told me off big time for provoking him, but he started it! Farmer says we should kill him but I quite like the old chap!

Bonn nuit boyo!

[quote user="Valleyboy"]Yes, Chris, I believe those old Welsh Mountain rams can get quite agressive if their flock is threatened!![/quote]

They do quite some damage with Chelsea tractors and such like as a friend of my OH found out.

This bloke is such a ponce about his vehicles.... About 5 years ago he'd bought the very latest model in Wange Wover. Wanting to show off he came to see OH, straight after collecting it from the garage, and offered my OH a ride in it up our mountain. He wanted to take the 'beast' (as he named it) off tarmac.... So off they went to the top of the mountain were some rams were busy at the birds and the bees... This particular ram just was not amused at having his harem all running about that he made a straight line to the 'beast' thing and went broadside on to the driver's door and demolished it!.... My OH just got out and rolled over laughing his head off!! as his mate just looked on in fury that he had a mega bill to replace the door!! and he still hadn't cleared the first down payment on the finance deal....