Stick to the point perhaps.?

Gastines

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Tresco"]

[quote user="catalpa"]Would you like me to pop into Burglary and recommend he makes a detour to chat to us here?
[/quote]

Reader, I pm'd him (and suggested that very thing).

[/quote]

I'm giggling at the thought of Catalpa sneaking over to burglary and going through the old "'ere.....my mate fancies you....." routine. [:D]

I popped over to Burglary but was rather saddened by the tale of Betty's 80-year-old burglary victim so didn't post in a light-hearted and inappropriate way. Good grief, I must've applied my Common Sense button. How exciting is that?

Tressy, I want to gently point out the the marriage proposal seems to come with provisos. He seems to be insisting that you confirm your avatar first. That's not very gentlemanly, is it? Some Patricks are like that. [:-))]

Hooray! I finally found my way here [actually Tresco told me where to go]. I haven't got my Part 1 forum user's cert yet, so tend to blunder in and out of threads in a fairly disorganised manner. Anyway, I'm learning - I now know what an avatar is. At least I think I do. It's the little picture that posters have, isn't it? Incidentally, have you noticed how much Dick Smith has changed? I'm sure he used to wear glasses. Perhaps he's had laser eyesight correction and doesn't need them any more.

Have you noticed, also, that Tresco hasn't answered either of my questions?

I don't know why my nom de plume is Bixy. My wife suggested it - perhaps she was drunk at the time. Oh damn, I shouldn't have said that. I suppose that invalidates the marriage proposal.

Patrick

[quote user="bixy"]Hooray! I finally found my way here [actually Tresco told me where to go]. [/quote]

No, she didn't?! [blink] She is sooo forward.

[quote user="bixy"]

I haven't got my Part 1 forum user's cert yet, so tend to blunder in and out of threads in a fairly disorganised manner. [/quote]

Haven't got mine either. DickSmith was invigilating and invalidated me.

[quote user="bixy"]Incidentally, have you noticed how much Dick Smith has changed? I'm sure he used to wear glasses. [/quote]

He once wore a mask and t-shirt too but if I think about that I will need the mind bleach. Again.

[quote user="bixy"]

Have you noticed, also, that Tresco hasn't answered either of my questions? [/quote]

She plays hard to get. Allegedly.

[quote user="bixy"]Oh damn, I shouldn't have said that. I suppose that invalidates the marriage proposal.

[/quote]

Nope. We want a wedding.

BTW, in a previous life, did you sit on my shoulder and purr? [blink]

Well, I'm up for it. Let's hope Tresco hasn't got anything against bigamy. So here's a third question for her. Will she wear white?

Sitting on shoulders. No, can't recall sitting on anyone's shoulders. As for purring, I think I'm more of a growler. Mind you, if you believe in reincatnation - who knows?

Patrick