My new baby!

Chris Head

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="opas"]

[quote user="Missy"]At least plenty Bisto gravy and Paxo stuffing for it [:-))]   in that cupboard ! [;-)][/quote]

Boy can we tell you are French Missy! Paxo with Lamb , you heathen!

MINT SAUCE If you do not mind[:P]

[/quote]

Red wine for me, cooked nice, low and slow does the trick with souris.. Mint sause [+o(]

[quote user="opas"]  [quote user="Missy"]At least plenty Bisto gravy and Paxo stuffing for it [:-))]   in that cupboard ! [;-)][/quote] Boy can we tell you are French Missy! Paxo with Lamb , you heathen!MINT SAUCE If you do not mind[:P]  [/quote]

Opas! I won't let on the whys and therefores that I know there was Bisto and Paxo in that cupboard of Chris.....

Because to me Bisto [+o(] Paxo [+o(] Mint sauce [+o(] is unknown in my cupboard ... well almost OH uses it when he is occasionnally in the kitchen ... which is when I am away visiting my folks..... I won't touch the stuff!...

Actually to me lamb is eaten PINK!!  with loadza GARLIC Rosemary, Potatoes à la boulangère and green beans or a medley of peas/baby carrots/celery/finely chopped parsley.....

Oh ... and that cupboard is BEAUTIFUL! hand made by Chris himself out of his oak as a present for his lovely Sarah!...  Now isn't that love for you....

[quote user="Missy"]

[quote user="opas"]  [quote user="Missy"]At least plenty Bisto gravy and Paxo stuffing for it [:-))]   in that cupboard ! [;-)][/quote] Boy can we tell you are French Missy! Paxo with Lamb , you heathen!MINT SAUCE If you do not mind[:P]  [/quote]

Opas! I won't let on the whys and therefores that I know there was Bisto and Paxo in that cupboard of Chris.....

Because to me Bisto [+o(] Paxo [+o(] Mint sauce [+o(] is unknown in my cupboard ... well almost OH uses it when he is occasionnally in the kitchen ... which is when I am away visiting my folks..... I won't touch the stuff!...

Actually to me lamb is eaten PINK!!  with loadza GARLIC Rosemary, Potatoes à la boulangère and green beans or a medley of peas/baby carrots/celery/finely chopped parsley.....

Oh ... and that cupboard is BEAUTIFUL! hand made by Chris himself out of his oak as a present for his lovely Sarah!...  Now isn't that love for you....

[/quote]

I have to agree on your cooking methods and accompanying veg..........Mint Sauce doesn't have a place in my cupboard either, Fresh mint leaves from the garden ,small shallot a pinch of sugar and a splash of good vinegar makes perfect sauce!

• 3 weeks later...

This is a serious question.

HOW do I wean the lambs off milk?They're costing me a small fortune in powdered milk. I have to go and sit on the grass with them in order for them to stay there, they prefer to race around my workshop creating havoc. Do they want to eat grass like normal sheep do? Nope.

I could have nearly bought a good amp from ebay with the money I've spent on them, including injections and having their tails docked. I've got it wrong somewhere, I know. They have a time limit now.

Chris, because I would never have a need, I have just realised that there is no smallholding section here. Perhaps if you start a new thread asking the question in the gardening or wildlife section someone may be able to help.

Now I know why the Aussies call some of us winging pohms! Try them with a nice lamb chop? [Www]

[6]Lets face it if you had the choice between a good wine and a field of grass, which would you take. And I don't mean the smoking kind you daft sod![kiss]

Face it like a man, tell Sara, we will all duck, and then go and buy a new amp. I'm sure we are peed orf about hearing your whimp tales of how you are ruled by a mear woman. Probably only half your size anyway![6][:-))][B][B]

P.S. When we goin to get a wine smilie?

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

Now I know why the Aussies call some of us winging pohms! Try them with a nice lamb chop? [Www]

[6]Lets face it if you had the choice between a good wine and a field of grass, which would you take. And I don't mean the smoking kind you daft sod![kiss]

Face it like a man, tell Sara, we will all duck, and then go and buy a new amp. I'm sure we are peed orf about hearing your whimp tales of how you are ruled by a mear woman. Probably only half your size anyway![6][:-))][B][B]

P.S. When we goin to get a wine smilie?

[/quote]

Look Jonz....I got ambushed by my family, I thought we'd keep them warm for a night and shove 'em right back where they came from!

Wine or grass? You know me better than that old boy![:D]

Dirty Tom...are you taking the pee or what? You want me to go and tug on Mums boobs just to feed the damn things....you're mistaking me for one of those Taffy creatures, I'd rather shoot the wee things. Folk get arrested for that sort of stuff y'know[Www]

[quote user="Chris Head"][quote user="Jonzjob"]

[/quote]

Dirty Tom...are you taking the pee or what? You want me to go and tug on Mums boobs just to feed the damn things....you're mistaking me for one of those Taffy creatures, I'd rather shoot the wee things. Folk get arrested for that sort of stuff y'know[Www]

[/quote]

Alot cheaper than buying powdered milk , and it could start a whole new relationship with mamma sheep[;-)]

Chris, that's te best laugh I've had for a while.

If you ain't up to milking the mum then try milking the DAD! You may just change your mind!!!?

DT ain't joking. It could well work, but can I have the royalties on the pikkkies. They would be worth a fortune. Tell me when and I will come and take them (possibly a bit of the wee wee too peut etra).

You don't 'tug on Mums boobs'. You pull/masage them and the food for your little lamb chops is a free bee and your anp is within your grasp.

For crying out loud, get on with it you big wuss [:P].

[quote user="Hoddy"]I think you're in real trouble now Chris. There won't be much meat on them yet and I doubt if the mothers will have any milk after this length of time without suckling since they lambed. Maybe someone else will know better. Hoddy[/quote]

Quite right!! Mum Boobs are bone dry by now.... You should have had those lambs in an enclosure with Mother much earlier as I had said at the beginning..... When will men learn to listen!! [;-)]

As to wean them off .... Put them in a small field with a VERY good fence around it and some kind of little shelter (sort of a roof + 3 sides) with a bed of straw and let them loose there! Don't intefere.... maybe one feed in the morning and one later on in the evening... gradually to none. They'll soon learn that when they are hungry they will have to graze on the green green grass of home and leave Daddy Chris and StepMom Sara alone!... or else it's the chop!!  [:D] eventually will be any how.... but hhhussshhh don't tell them....

[quote user="Bugbear"]

Nouvelles du gros titre.

Le coupeur du bois anglais a trouvé commettre acte d'indécence grosse avec un mouton dans champ de l'hif. [:D][:D]  [/quote]

Bugbear... 8/10.... Très bon effort...

>>>A la une des journaux!!

Aujourd'hui, un bucheron anglais a été pris en flagrant délit entrain de commettre un acte très indécent avec un mouton, au milieu d'un champ de kif [:D][:D]   <<<

Sorry ...[:D]