Complete France Forum

It's a Miracle!! We're on-line!!

ali-cat

Hi Ali great to see you back, I was a dirty tom for a little while but now Im better and back to pads......................[:D]

Have you got any new french pets yet? Can you post any pic's of the new house it sounds great.  Good luck with the bying process hope all goes well .

gotta go im meant to be in bed as we have an early start tomorrow but i just saw this and had to say hello    

I'm also glad to see Pad's is Pad's again!!  But now Jean Luc Picard has appeared!!  I've actaully watched the whole Next Gen DVD box set (all 48 dvd's!!) since we arrived, in France!!  Still got DS9 & Voyager in storage!!

We haven't got any new French pets ......... yet.  Once we move we will probably get a new friend for Solomon - he really seems to miss his big buddy, Ben.  [:(]  Penny, however, is quiet glad to just chase all the new, exciting French wildlife about.  Lizard tails are the new "must have" food!!  [+o(]

Have to go now & try to catch up with what's happening elsewhere on the Forum & see if my "vast" experience of living in France, can be put to use!! [Www]

What can I say, Pip?!!  It's blazing sunshine ...... sunbathing everyday!!  Well, actually - it's raining here today!! 

Mind you - I did get my face a little burnt, in the middle of November, while sitting outside having a cup of coffee & yesterday was about 15deg & lovely!!  Not bad for early January!!  Thankfully it is much drier than Northern Ireland (where isn't!!) & I've gone from 16 painkillers a day, to 2!!  Even on the damper, colder days!! 

We did freeze our butts off, over Christmas - but it looked really beautiful, with everything covered in frose & bright blue skies. But we have had our fair share of rain & grey skies - but nothing compared to that of the UK, as we've seen on the BBC!!  [:D]