How young are you?

TWINKLE

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="LanguedocGal2"]

This is untrue.

I’m in my prime and instead of  taking up an invitation to be in some smoke-filled nightclub with fabulous pissed southern French blokes, I’m on a forum with a bunch of weirdoes …  Night, Night fellow freaks!

Opas - 45

[/quote]

Spot on !  Which month?

[quote user="opas"][quote user="LanguedocGal2"]

This is untrue.

I’m in my prime and instead of  taking up an invitation to be in some smoke-filled nightclub with fabulous pissed southern French blokes, I’m on a forum with a bunch of weirdoes …  Night, Night fellow freaks!

Opas - 45

[/quote]

Spot on !  Which month?

[/quote]

Ain't I a clever lass?[:D]  Ooops, Sorry Tresco, forgot again[:$]

Opas, I need a little time to hone in my witchery skillery to work this out.

(By the way, the asterisks in my post should have read  'dissed' with the first d turned upside down. LF obviously doesn't like the idea of dissed blokes on their forum[;-)])

TU my sons used to jokingly (I think) call me Nogard when they were teenagers  - took me a while to work it out !  Blushy 2

Phil - I think on this occassion you'd better settle for the black and white cat as we're not sure if you are a black or white wizard [:-))] 

[quote user="Valleyboy"]Thanks, Dotty and Pip, I'll go get my tall hat. Do wizards have familiars, and will a tabby, or white, or black and white cat do?[/quote]

Valleyboy, Echo is so much more romantic for the Valleys of Central France. I'm hurt! Don't understand why you prefer Dotty's wizard personally. I'm off to sulk now[:D].

[quote user="Miki"][quote user="LanguedocGal2"]

[quote user="Miki"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That'll do for me....Warlock ready and willing, so get down and get wivvit [:)]

Hermmmm, what do I do exactly [8-)]

[/quote]

Miki, that's what happens when you don't pay attention at Warlock School. You have to whoosh things here, whoosh things here and whoosh things everywhere.  How many classes did you attend?  I'll squeal on you to Prof Smith if you don't whoosh something nice in my direction[6]

Right [8-)]

Well I got me a lettre reccomendée telling me to go the post office first thing on Monday. So I reckon that has got to be the whoosh machine.

Warlock classes in school ? Well I went when I was in......and I went when I was at............and there was the time I was in wotsit for while, then there was a couple when I was in.....plus a few in....and again in...let's see then.

Twice.

Wodger fancee me dooks (that's medieval Warlock, not to be confoosed wiv Victorian Warlockering)

[quote user="Cerise"]Wuz it you wot turned that Cassis into a sossidge then?[8-)]  AAnd is that Mr Smith a bit familiar or do i mean a little familiar?[/quote]

No! He arrived fully formed! A perfect Soss in every way.

I'm not sure what you mean about Mr Smith. Are you suggesting he is a bit saucy at times, or perhaps that he is the 'familiar' in a witchy way (not that I would know) of one of the now legendary Witches, or something else entirely?

[quote user="Bugbear"]

The first record I bought was Bill Haleys 'Rock around the Clock'.

I've still got it somewhere........................................[:(]

[/quote]

That was in the 50's! and to like it so that you would buy it you must have been in your late teens so that makes you ..... 65ish ! [:D]

Aren't I cheeky [:$]......

[quote user="Dick Smith"]That make me the oldest!
[/quote]

Fluffy Kitten!!!... if you were answering to Tay's posting then you are ancient!! 'coz you can't see to read what he wrote....

>>> Tay's list :

Dick - 57
Miki - 56
Gay - 54
Clair - 43
RonAvery - 61
Cassis - 46
Will - 48
Quillan - 44
JayJay - 36
ChrisPP - 54
Bugbear - 45 <<<

Ron Avery of the Aveyron! is the oldest  on the list.... I think next stop for you is that famous optician on the high street....[Www]

Well for what it's worth I'll throw my age in the ring!...

1 528 002 376seconds and getting older[:(]... and for those of you who would like to send me a card (so kind you all are[:D]) my next bathday is in 211 days 18hours 53 minutes and 17 seconds and getting nearer... In the meantime I will make do with showers [8-|]

[quote user="Missy"]

[quote user="Dick Smith"]That make me the oldest!

[/quote]

Fluffy Kitten!!!... if you were answering to Tay's posting then you are ancient!! 'coz you can't see to read what he wrote....

[/quote]

[8-)] I appear to have had a gender realignment operation without noticing until now.  I must need to visit an optician too!

My guess for Missy = 36

[quote user="Missy"][quote user="Bugbear"]

The first record I bought was Bill Haleys 'Rock around the Clock'.

I've still got it somewhere........................................[:(]

[/quote]

That was in the 50's! and to like it so that you would buy it you must have been in your late teens so that makes you ..... 65ish ! [:D]

Aren't I cheeky [:$]......

[/quote]

You are very cheeky, in fact you are a cheeky girl, cheeky girl.......................[:D]

It was actually bought for me and I think I was 7 or 8 at the time.......................

[quote user="Missy"]

[quote user="Dotty "]What about me, how old do I come across on here?[/quote]

About as old as Amy Johnson would be now..... That avatar... is it the mug shot you use on your passport?...

[/quote]

It's Dotty Dalton, not Amy and I don't use the picture as I wouldn't do her justice.

[quote user="Bugbear"] You are very cheeky, in fact you are a cheeky girl, cheeky girl.......................[:D] [/quote]

Not me that cheeky girl... I couln't possibly take the limelight from my local MP's latest girlfriend [:D] That would be a crime of lèse-majesté.......