How young are you?

TWINKLE

[quote]

Are you and Miki related, somehow, Maggi?

[/quote]

Somehow !! that sounds a bit derogatory Tresco [;-)]

Bill, Sticky is sort of an old flame, I would be happy for you also not to make derogatory noises at this, this, this............... illusionist [:)]

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Miki"][I would be happy for you also not to make derogatory noises at this, this, this............... illusionist [:)]

[/quote]

I am suitably admonished. I didn't realise flames came into the act: never come across that variation before, not even in the Banana Bar in Amsterdam. [:D]

Dotty, at 36,  you must be the second youngest girl on the forum after Mrs Animal ( she is 30) I did think Dotty was older than 36 because of her classy demeanour and her maturity in her writings. And how classy is the name Dorothy?  Back in the 70's, I had a girlfriend called Dorothy, she only went out with me because I had a Chop bike! Does any of you remember Shiver and Shake?  I bought a lovely Fatsia today, I don't know if it will grow in a pot or if I have to plant it in the ground, I would prefer to put it in a pot if possible.

[kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

Does any of you remember Shiver and Shake?  [/quote]

Was that the pink jelly stuff that you put in a mould and shook it and waited for it set?  I had it I think - it had a funny smell. 

Don't add ANYTHING rude please Miki!

Who remembers Space Dust?

[quote user="Tay"][quote user="ali-cat"]

[quote user="Tay"]And Ali-cat about 41. [/quote]

You go out for the day & come back to this!!!  I'm hurt!!  Hurt, I say!!!

[/quote]

Oooops.[:$] I'm very, very sorry.  40?  [:P]

Seriously, I now say 32.  Is that any better?
[/quote]

I'll have you know ................. I won't be 41 ..................... untill next week!!! [:-))]  7 days can make all the difference to a girl, you know!!

Good guess!!!  [:D]

137 posts on this thread and no-one, as far as I can see, has actually stated their age. Why, it's not as if anyone can do anything about how old or young you are, is it.

I going to start by telling the world that my age is.............................'Sitini Moja'...................

in Swahili..............................[:)]

[quote user="Just Katie "]

The other Witch of the Midi, Languedoc Gal I would imagine to look like a big rather bossy character with stern eyes and a cheeky grin and I would imagine her to be around the 55 mark.  [8-)]

[/quote]

Hee heee heee heee heee heeee heee

It's been such a long and exhausting day but this has completely rejuvenated me.[:-))][:-))][:-))] Thinks a million JK!

I'll come back once I've finished sewing up me old sides[:-))]

Shiver and Shake was a comic, Twinkle! I don't know about the pink jelly stuff you are on about, but Pat Flannigan used to rob cement from the factory where he worked by filling his pockets with it every evening before he went home. He was building an extention onto his kitchen and saved a few pound on the cement, when He had enough cement, he got a job at the breeze block factory in Edenderry. One day he got his sisters pet mouse and put him in a jar with some water and cement in it, he screwed the lid on and shook it up and left it untill it set. What a terrible whore of a thing to do!  His sister came home to find her mouse was petrified! she got a chisel and hammer and slowly chipped away at the cement untill the mouse was revealed, but it was too late, the poor thing had passed away.

[kiss]