How young are you?

TWINKLE

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that my memory serves me correctly, but I though Katie said that she was approaching 40.  However, both Katie and Twinkle 'sound' as though they are in their early thirties. 

I'm somewhat thrown with you Dotty. You sound as though you are in your thirties, but your avatar makes me think that you are in your late sixties.[8-)]

Gary's bike makes me think that he is much younger.  Dick and Miki appear quite wise, so that's why I think that they are older than others.  JayJay appears very young, as does Tresco.  I have no idea at all about Pads - maybe 47?  And Ali-cat about 41. I have no idea about Eslier either, but will guess 59.

Actually, I recant the bit about Dick being wise... I said that RonAvery was the oldest!  Time for some new spectacles perhaps? Or are you still feeling ill?

Miki - no one has been telling tales - but you often let on yourself about your previous lives (and remember my OH was a dodgy second hand car dealer once too!!)  However if you would like to consult any of your great-great-great relatives - do not forget it is in my power to do so hee hee hee. 

Told you he was ancient and had many incarnations

Witchlette from the Tarn & Garonne[:D]

Dotty you vary -sometimes you seem young and carefree and othertimes older and more worried.

[quote user="Just Katie "]

When I was 13, I had a purdey hairstyle and would wear stripey, collarless grandad shirts with flared jeans and platform wedges with hessian heels.

I remember my mother always used to tell my father off when the Karate Aftershave advert used to come on starring a woman who looked very much like Twinkle who used to force herself on a wimpy man in a warehouse.

[/quote]

Crikey, We sadly have something in common. I too had a Purdy and grandad shirt , flared and the hessian platforms that went soggy in the rain and frayed when worn a few times..........so we mest be around the same age too.

Whose mum had a pot cat in a huge brandy glass?

[quote user="Cerise"]

Miki - no one has been telling tales - but you often let on yourself about your previous lives (and remember my OH was a dodgy second hand car dealer once too!!)  However if you would like to consult any of your great-great-great relatives - do not forget it is in my power to do so hee hee hee. 

Told you he was ancient and had many incarnations[/quote]

Dodgy.......Oye, steady on, I was more your Honest John kinda person [:)]  Perhaps a couple too many greats among that lot [;-)]

I know I'm going to regret this-  Pippa Dee was lingerie and my friend was a rep for them, I got another older friend to have a party and I was persuaded to model a bra, one of these ladies looked at me in it and said 'it's all right for you, you are thin under the arms' !!! Talk about dammed with faint praise [:(][:(]

Sarah Coventry ?

PS I was a tupperware lady I'm not sure if thats [:)] or [:(]

[quote user="Russethouse"]

I know I'm going to regret this- Pippa Dee was lingerie and my friend was a rep for them, I got another older friend to have a party and I was persuaded to model a bra, one of these ladies looked at me in it and said 'it's all right for you, you are thin under the arms' !!! Talk about dammed with faint praise [:(][:(]

[/quote]

RH, they did clothes too, as I had some very fetching tops & skirts from Pippadee.[:-))] Wasn't an Ann Summers party you were at was it? [Www]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

My mother used to have regular Pipadee and Tupperware parties!  I once won an oven cleaner sponge. I must have been 11 at the time.

[/quote]

I bet your mum fixed that Twinx[:D].  Remember the time your little sister was born and you had 6 bottles and a tin of Cow and Gate for christmas[:D]?

Well, Tay was quite kind to me. Not very kind, but in the right direction. And I suspect kind to Miki and some of the others. From Mikl's comments elsewhere I would put him a bit closer to Sticky Vicky in age (but nowhere near that ancient of course - who else could be?) [:)]

[quote user="ali-cat"]

[quote user="Tay"]And Ali-cat about 41. [/quote]

You go out for the day & come back to this!!!  I'm hurt!!  Hurt, I say!!!

[/quote]

Oooops.[:$] I'm very, very sorry.  40?  [:P]

Seriously, I now say 32.  Is that any better?