Women Should Rule the World ?

Bugsy

Came up in conversation last night about all the troubles currently going on in the world, Bush seeming to be wanting to start WW3, Blair wanting to put Americas missiles on UK soil and now Iran posturing and setting off rockets, and that's only three.

The conclusion we reached was that the world would be a much safer place if it was run by WOMEN.

Discuss.......................................................

[quote user="RumziGal"]After watching Thatcher in full womanly action, I'm not sure I agree, Bugbear!  [:)][/quote]

She was slightly different in that she had more testosterone than many men.......................[:D]

allegedly...................................[Www]

I think the world would be a much better place if the lovely Nana Mouskouri ruled over it! If she is not available, then a lovely Panda would be me second choice.

It's funny too, I was listening to her LP this evening,  and 'A Kind Of September' came on,  and she sang the words  "Try to remember when life was so tender,  that no one wept except the willow"  I was so affected by them words that I cried on the phone to Mrs Gupta (she loves Nana too) and then she started to cry! Does any of yous get affected by songs? If I had to be a woman, then I would be Nana Mouskouri.

I love that little seal!

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

I think the world would be a much better place if the lovely Nana Mouskouri ruled over it! If she is not available, then a lovely Panda would be me second choice.

It's funny too, I was listening to her LP this evening,  and 'A Kind Of September' came on,  and she sang the words  "Try to remember when life was so tender,  that no one wept except the willow"  I was so affected by them words that I cried on the phone to Mrs Gupta (she loves Nana too) and then she started to cry! Does any of yous get affected by songs? If I had to be a woman, then I would be Nana Mouskouri.

I love that little seal!

[/quote]

Love Mrs Gupta's Nana but when in Greece I avoid the Mouskouri as it gives me terrible indigestion.[+o(] 

How's it hanging Burt? I aint seen you here since you got involved with that Swedish one!

You know how you are a world famous guitarist? well do you think you could teach me how to play the mandarin? I got one from me aunty Etty for Christmas and she keeps phoning me up asking me to play her a tune on it over the phone "will ya play that lovely 'Irish Rover' for me on yer little mandarin I got ya" the poor owl thing would say! I have to tell her that I am in the bath and don't take the mandarin into the bathroom incase the steam makes it swell up.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]BRB* + PMT = !!!!!!

*Big Red Button

[/quote]

Not all women suffer from PMT/PMS....

As some of you may have noticed, my current occupation is 'Universe Leader'.  However, BugBear has kindly pointed out that a cabinet reshuffle is long overdue.  Being a democratic person, I'd like to ask all of you to compose your 'dream team' of country leaders and post your nominations on here.

My current thoughts...

Furryknickers - The Republic of Ireland

George W. Bush - Iraq (I feel have a hunch that a replacement may be needed soon after he takes up his post there...)

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

How's it hanging Burt? I aint seen you here since you got involved with that Swedish one!

You know how you are a world famous guitarist? well do you think you could teach me how to play the mandarin? I got one from me aunty Etty for Christmas and she keeps phoning me up asking me to play her a tune on it over the phone "will ya play that lovely 'Irish Rover' for me on yer little mandarin I got ya" the poor owl thing would say! I have to tell her that I am in the bath and don't take the mandarin into the bathroom incase the steam makes it swell up.

[/quote]

Me owl fingers don't have much give in them nowadays so me mandarin playing days are over.  The only chinese instrument I play these days is a Xiao, you  play that with your lips you know...it's perfect for playing in the bath provided you have enough puff.  The last players I taught on the old boogie guitar was that Bruce Whelk and his oppo Hank Marvel whose family were in the dried milk business.

As if, Mr Up might smile quietly, but that is not what it would be about.......... what can I say, I make him smile and laugh. And he has always called me boss (unsolicited on my part), which french males seem to have a problem with.

I had the misfortune to see Gareth Pierce on the TV today and suspect that women like her would be trying to rule the world it if was just down to women to do it.  Men might not have made a very good job, but when I see people like her, I know that I don't want her ilk either.

Truthfully, just get rid of all religions and give it a try like that and maybe we could end up with some humane for both sexes.