Watch the Moon tonight..................

Bugsy

It was going so well here and then someone called in the clouds too, but not before I got a couple more. I set the kitchen timer to 15 minutes and that's the interval between the shots. Dick, you should have had a go. All you need is a reasonable tripod, your camera would have breezed it and you can try all sorts of settings. I used 3 second exposure at F2. The ISO was auto, but I think that it would have been 400 ASA?

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/DSC06644.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/DSC06645.jpg[/IMG]

It was going a lovely shade of red RH. Quite spectacular. Shame you missed it Tresko. It was worth seeing. I certainly have not seen the like before?

Hi Tresco,

went out at 10.30 and all cloudy so thought I 'd missed. it. However just seen the end of Match of the Day, taken the dogs out and looked up and there was a cloudless sky. Quite brilliant here from near Montguyon.

David J

"Always on the ball" 

Look out again the skies may now have cleared for you I hope.

Thank you all for your comments. It was lovely to see it and just the same to be able to share it too. The technology amaises me!

Tay your photos were really clear. Thank you for sharing them.

My daughter and family in Ilfracombe wondered  what was going on. I guess that they don't watch the news much?

[quote user="Le Petomane"]It won't turn red, you know Bugbear. It will appear to us to turn red. Signed, retired Pedant.[/quote]

Oh dear, ..................................but how do you know it doesn't actually turn red and then back to grey later [Www]

keep taking the tablets, you'll probably feel better tomorrow...[:D]