Forums

Cassis

[quote user="Cassis"]I've just tried to log on to the T**t's France forum and I get a message saying the board is unavailable, try again later. Has anyone else managed to log on recently?
[/quote]

Oh how polite, why bother!!!! Don't have a problem btw!!!

[quote user="Russethouse"]I think Cassis means Thats France from last year TU, Total France is alive and kicking last time I looked ![/quote]

Apologies Cassis, if that's the case, totally forgotten about that one, it's been gone so long.

Well, I'm not surprised, Rumzi! [:D]  It wasn't up to much and everyone got kicked off in the end.

NB Despite current circumstances, this last comment has no direct bearing on my views of this forum, by the way.

I was interested in the fate of Me! and co for entirely different reasons.  It was Me! who ran it, wasn't it?

This sausage came out of the placard years ago.  Just don't tell the OH.  Mind, the recent interest in needlepoint may be making her suspicious.

No, I was just wondering what happened to the erstwhile management of the T**t's France forum and whether the smell around here in some threads was in any way related. 

But I'll leave it at that for now. [:)]

I think Trev is a great name for a dog.  And I'm sure he could run a forum if he wanted.  After all Me! could (I still see the sig of the person in charge of the T**t's France Forum as "Me!" rather than Mel - a sort of ego thing, 'cos it said "Forum Moderator Me!" next to his own posts).