new here

samanta

[:-))]

Thanks everyone!!!

I thought the Lovely Wendy looked ace [8-|] We may be similar - I used to do broardsword fighting at the Royal Armouries.

I think the only similarity to Bugbear is the wheels! (mine are powered by 1000cc's of honda engine.)

Great welcome - I'm not sure I know anyone here but some of the names are familiar.

I think The-Lovely-Wendy rides two wheels as well.  Perhaps that's why at first glance I thought it was her, knowing she is a biker and again the striking resemblance. [:)]  But also have to agree with Meg and Mog and Dog. [:)]

[quote user="samanta"]

[:-))]

Thanks everyone!!!

I thought the Lovely Wendy looked ace [8-|] We may be similar - I used to do broardsword fighting at the Royal Armouries.

I think the only similarity to Bugbear is the wheels! (mine are powered by 1000cc's of honda engine.)

Great welcome - I'm not sure I know anyone here but some of the names are familiar.

Why thank you Samanta [:$]

I ride a Honda too, but only 500cc I am a midget lol only 4ft 11in

Query! is your name Samanta or Samantha ?

[/quote]

My name in France due to mistakes has become samanta!!! But it's normally Sam!

aw wendy, lots of my female biker friends in the UK had the same problem - I think lots of big cc bikes are now being made with seat lowering facilities..  I'm blessed with being tall but still had a struggle with a triumph speed triple. Even on the honda 'Big one' I'm on the tips of my toes - solution is to wear mens motorcross boot 2 sizes too big!!!!

[quote user="Bugbear"]

[quote user="Meg and Mog and dog"]I thought she looked more like bugbear...............but slimmer!
[/quote]

Go wash your mouth out right now, slimmer indeed............................[:)]

[/quote]

....slimmer and dare I say it, faster??????

[quote user="samanta"]

[/quote]

Couldn't possibly comment on that Sam, as you have yet to grace us with your presence on a ride-out.

If you are out on the bike and you see a Blue Vision coming up fast behind you, just keep to the right, I'ma comin' through...........[:D][:D]

[quote user="TWINKLE"][quote user="Chris Head"]

Sadly the social backbone of the forum have departed, you'd have had a blast with them Samantha!

[/quote]

Nice[:)]

[/quote]

I too find that not very nice, there are hundreds of us here. I must have missed something a few weeks ago but personally only see the the absence of a little sausage. But hope it's only a temporary thing, such as a holiday. [:)]

[quote user="WJT"][quote user="TWINKLE"][quote user="Chris Head"]

Sadly the social backbone of the forum have departed, you'd have had a blast with them Samantha!

[/quote]

Nice[:)]

[/quote]

I too find that not very nice, there are hundreds of us here. I must have missed something a few weeks ago but personally only see the the absence of a little sausage. But hope it's only a temporary thing, such as a holiday. [:)]

[/quote]I too miss the little sausage and the fluffy kitten but there are still loads of great people left on here, Chris. 

Enjoy, Samantha, and welcome.  Just ignore that funny bird chap when he gets like this - it works for the rest of us!

I couldn't agree more WJT. Forums are always changing, evolving, and new people come along to take over when others leave. We already have many more posters  with a sense of humour, common sense approach, niggly pedantry , expertise in various fields etc. We got used to Chris, didn't we?  Pat

[quote user="Bugbear"][quote user="samanta"]

[/quote]

Couldn't possibly comment on that Sam, as you have yet to grace us with your presence on a ride-out.

If you are out on the bike and you see a Blue Vision coming up fast behind you, just keep to the right, I'ma comin' through...........[:D][:D]

[/quote]

[:D][:D]

from what I've read, these ride outs start at 9.30am sunday mornings.... way too early for me, don't usually get in 'till gone 4am.

blue vision!!! I'd be thinking you were a Gendairme!!!

Saw a bloke at Sauze Super U pull a very nice wheelie all the way down the road last night[8-|]

Hi Cooperlola - what funny bird???????[;-)]