Which four people would you like to enjoy a Christmas meal with?

Bugsy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erns

You are a Sadist all right (ref your Marquis de Sade remark).  Would you have the saintly Cliff Richard seen as a namby-pamby by the others and either beheaded (GK), ridden over by an elephant (A the H) or impaled (is that what he does to his victims, old Vlad)?

Hordes of elderly ladies would NEVER you!

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Erns

You are a Sadist all right (ref your Marquis de Sade remark).  Would you have the saintly Cliff Richard seen as a namby-pamby by the others and either beheaded (GK), ridden over by an elephant (A the H) or impaled (is that what he does to his victims, old Vlad)?

[/quote]

Maye he'd NEVER them too!!

[quote user="Cat"][quote user="sweet 17"]

[/quote]

Insert your word of choice, I'm rather hoping it's seduce [:-))]

[/quote]

Sorry, should read my posts carefully before posting and rushing off in a hurry.  After what you have suggested, "forgive" seems much too tame.  So, I'm going to say "Hordes of elderly ladies would NEVER stop spanking you!" Is that OK, Cat?

Several. Got expelled from them all. For drinking, smoking and for having loose morals with the matrons daughter. That was the first time. The second time I sold a house belonging to the headmaster. The third time was to do with gambling on the geegees.

So, Lester Piggott, Shayne Warne, Ord Wingate and Felfmarshall Rommel.

And for dessert, well, lets start with Kylie .........She at least is my age

[quote user="woolybanana"]

Several. Got expelled from them all. For drinking, smoking and for having loose morals with the matrons daughter. That was the first time. The second time I sold a house belonging to the headmaster. The third time was to do with gambling on the geegees.

So, Lester Piggott, Shayne Warne, Ord Wingate and Felfmarshall Rommel.

And for dessert, well, lets start with Kylie .........She at least is my age

[/quote]

Wouldn't you rather have a couple of little tarts !

[quote user="woolybanana"]

"Hordes of elderly ladies would never stop ......................"[6]

Is that Ok Cat? (it's late, no kids up and Sweet17 wants to play)[:D]

[/quote]Got home last night, 'er indoors is a BIG CR fan, saw my comment, took me straight off for a spanking..............[:D][:$][:D]

[quote user="Gemonimo"]OK Frenchie, I'll let you have Bruce for Christmas if you'll let me have him for the New Year (and the rest of the year please....)[/quote]

Ok that's a deal..   As long as I can keep Macca for the whole year I'm happy... ( he can put his slippers under my bed whenever he wants !!) [:D]

Baroness Thatcher

Elton John (would he accept without his partner - I nearly typed come instead of accept!)

Boadaecia (strong women rule!)

Winston Churchill (he and Thatcher could have an interesting natter)

And I've have a baby grand in the corner of the room for Elton to have a tinkle on

Eeeek Frenchie, maybe its just me, but personally M. McCartney makes my skin crawl.    If he came anywhere near my house I'd happily tie him up and send him your way for you to have a bit of fun with ........     I'd swap him with Bruce Sprinstein though at a push.

Aren't we allowed a fifth person, just for eye-candy, no intellect required, no interesting conversation, just a bit of post christmas fun ??

Denzil Washington please for me...