EDF Mon Espace problems

mattjazz

A lot of websites have now become "responsive", they adapt to the device viewing them so you need a browser that "understands" HTML5. Some older browsers, Microsoft IE, for example do not support HTML5 properly and there are issues with Microsoft Edge as well. I find it best to use two browsers, if it does not work properly on one it might on the other.

The problem you are having is more likely to be browser related than a problem with the EDF website. Your not alone and neither is the EDF website with these problems.

One thing you can try is if you used the same browser to visit this website before and it worked try clearing the browser cache. Google it, for example if you were using MS Edge enter "clearing cache in MS Edge browser"

Hi Thank you for the responses. I don't think it is browser related as I have tried Edge,Chrome and Firefox on my PC and also my Ipad, all with the same response "Ce service est momentanément indisponible".

Hi,

I posted the same problem here (post 4/4). I still have the problem you are quoting ie momentanement indisponsible. I am using (imac) sierra 10.12.4. In the end I emailed EDF who replied with a copy of my latest bill but no explanation as to why I couldn't access the bill on their site. Guess it will be an email to them every two months for a copy. Mrs KG