Vincent Koma Scam Email

cooperlola

I have received an Email from him as well through the forum. I just did a search and came up with his thread, very happy I did before I responded.

By the way Geordie girl, there is nothing at all in my profile other than my user name, so to say he found it interesting was a bit of a clue he didn't actually look at it.[:)].

Geordie,

I didn't get one, but wouldn't have replied if I did. That way they get your e-mail address. I assume it is sent randomly from here or somewhere else. I used to use another forum and people could e-mail through your profile, but couldn't see the address.

[quote user="sweet 17"]Whatever his nationality, his English was definitely dodgy and I wasn't about to enter into discussions with someone who couldn't write properly and who sent me 3 emails on the trot. [/quote]

Careful, sweet 17................thet coud include 80% of poters on Leving Franc[:-))]

They didn't send me one either..................Perhaps they think an artist doesn't have enough money to 'scam'[Www]

But good to see people on the ball with something like this[:D]

[quote user="dwmcn"]

Artsole,

The people and language here are nothing compared to some forums.

[/quote]

dwmcn, I'm sure thats true.................but I'm not totally innocent you know[blink] but perhaps you could point me in the right direction....................for the other forums[:-))]

I received two France Forum replies yesterday and was a bit puzzled by the fact that both had been fed straight into my spam system, whereas all other France Forum info is not. I tried to check on them but nothing happened so being suspicsious, I just simply deleted them straight away.

Watch out there's more about.