Fitness Vibrating Plate

trizzy

Has anyone tried one of these things, i'm curious to know if they work or not.  I've found loads of info about them on the net, but can't seem to find any real people reviews etc.  So if you've tried one or have one, let me know how its going please.

I'd be interested too as I just don't see how the physics of  it could possibly work.  I suppose you could try sitting on your washing machine on the spin cycle.  And if you got one of these plates and it was no good for exercise it may be good for compacting hardcore [:D]

I have tried one.  They are used to relax your muscles after a good old workout.  They actually work.  You are supposed to sit, stand or lie on it in a series of different positions to tackle different muscle areas.  However, they quite uncomfortable when you are not used to them.  A bit like those fairground games where you hold onto two bars to see how much voltage you can take.  Often, it feels a though the vibrations are exploding out of your head.  They are also supposed to be good for cellulite but I dont have any of that so I cannot state whether or not that is true.