discuss

tigerfeet

Hi Pads!

Sure we can talk about the wheather for all I care! 

What I don't like is being shot down by some posters here whenever I try to have a serious debate and then dismissed for being a frivolous, fluffy waste of space when I flutter back the the Lounge![:@]

Looking forward to seeing you in May[kiss]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Hi Pads!

Sure we can talk about the wheather for all I care! 

What I don't like is being shot down by some posters here whenever I try to have a serious debate and then dismissed for being a frivolous, fluffy waste of space when I flutter back the the Lounge![:@]

Looking forward to seeing you in May[kiss]

[/quote]

The above is not a discribtion of you that comes to mind [;-)] Iknow 1 month 5 days and we wil be sat in the square sipping our coffee cant wait.....[:D] you going to take a night off and come and crash at my place and down a few bottles..?

[quote user="TWINKLE"]What I don't like is being shot down by some posters here whenever I try to have a serious debate and then dismissed for being a frivolous, fluffy waste of space when I flutter back the the Lounge[/quote]

Don't worry about eejits like that! I love your fluffy ways and I love the way you flutter about the place[:)] Was I telling you I'm writing a song about a Welsh girl from the Rhonda valley that falls in love with a real posh lad from Henley On Thames, and has to take elocution lessons to mingle with him and his type? It's entitled 'My Fairy Lady' and is based on true life events.

Can't wait to hear it Furry! 

Don't forget to include a verse about how she much she suffered when the Henley types insisited on calling her Blodwyn and how she took revenge by saying 'Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch' with a mouthful of Quavers every time her fiancé introduced her at parties[:)] 

Well I think it's a good idea to have "discuss" topics. We need something a bit controversial to liven things up. Must start to think of a topic - it's just laziness waiting for someone else to start something interesting. Twinkle and Pads do make an effort [:)]