Reasons to lock the bathroom door...

Rose

...when you have guests!  this keeps making me giggle so I thought I would share...

My BIL is staying with us at the moment for a few days and in many ways he and his brother (my OH) look similiar... enough to know they're brothers anyway.  Yesterday I thought OH was in the shower and I wanted to brush my teeth so I just wandered into the bathroom as he had stepped out of the shower and was drying his hair.  All I saw was the body with a towel covering the head as he dried his hair. (obviously you need to try and imagine a naked man rigourously scrubbing his hair dry with a towel... [:$])

Now the body looked familiar but for some reason it just didn't seem right... it took me a while until it dawned on my that the naked man in front of me was infact my BIL... OMG!!!! [:-))] [:-))] [:-))] [:$]

Anyone else got any similar tales? [Www]

mmm... well hate to dissappoint you but I realised the error of my ways... [:D]

I let out a loud shriek and ran from the bathroom!  Leaving my poor very short-sighted BIL in a state of shock as he hadn't realised I'd walked in in the first place!  ooops... the worse part was it really did take me a while to realise my mistake and really 'looked' to try and figure out why things weren't right!!! [:$] [:$] [:$] [:$] blushing now just thinking about it! [:D]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]So Rose.....do you reckon you got the better deal?[6][/quote]

Oh yes Twinkle... quite happy with the model I have... it was just so odd seeing a whole body (head covered of course) that looked so familiar yet wrong... as well as of course the fact that he was naked!  Much happier this morning to find the right brother in the bathroom... that is of course after knocking loudly first!  Must get a lock for the door! [:D] 

my embarrassing bathroom story.  About 30 years ago we were touring France by motorcycle and one night just couldn't find any accommodation but saw a cafe advertising a room, so we took it.  It was somewhere just west of Paris, but cannot remember where as we always rode on the smaller roads and favoured finding 'family' hotels or b&bs in small villages.  Anyway, we were taken down a hallway and the bedroom was really just a converted air-raid shelter, extremely basic, with a door off it to a shower room and then a door off of that to the loo.  We were tired and hungry and just wanted a shower, having ridden all day, so I jumped into the shower and cleaned myself off.  Then, stark naked, I went into the toilet and sat down to, er, contemplate the day's motorcycling.  But there was another door off of this toilet so, being nosey, I opened it.  As I pushed it outwards and it fell away from my hands I saw myself looking into the surprised faces of all the elderly gentlemen in the cafe ..... 

After a few seconds (which felt like hours, no-one spoke!) one of the men got up and shut it for me. 

Going into the cafe, half an hour later, for my supper was a most embarrassing experience ......

[quote user="nectarine"]

it fell away from my hands I saw myself looking into the surprised faces of all the elderly gentlemen in the cafe ..... 

After a few seconds (which felt like hours, no-one spoke!) one of the men got up and shut it for me. 

[/quote]

Oh Nectarine... crying with laughter and feeling your embarrasement... that is soooo funny!  I would never have been able to go for supper! [:-))] [:D] [:D]

Poor Nectarine.  Our estate agent in England told us a wonderful tale of selling a house belonging to a working couple who to facilitate viewing gave him the keys.  One particular day he had to show round a very fussy gentleman so he rang the doorbell to ensure no-one was in and walked in.  He was completing his tour and flung open the bathroom door, only to find the owner's very fat and very deaf granny naked in the bath.  The fussy gentleman took one look and ran screaming from the place!!  The granny just looked bemused.

[quote user="Cerise"]The fussy gentleman took one look and ran screaming from the place!! [/quote]What is all this shrieking and screaming at the sight of a naked human being? What are these people scared of? What do they think is going to happen if they see fail to shriek and scream? Does anyone know the answer?

Richard T

[quote user="Cerise"]Poor Nectarine.  Our estate agent in England told us a wonderful tale of selling a house belonging to a working couple who to facilitate viewing gave him the keys.  One particular day he had to show round a very fussy gentleman so he rang the doorbell to ensure no-one was in and walked in.  He was completing his tour and flung open the bathroom door, only to find the owner's very fat and very deaf granny naked in the bath.  The fussy gentleman took one look and ran screaming from the place!!  The granny just looked bemused.[/quote]

I had something similar happen to me when I was selling my house years ago in my single days!  I'd been out on the town the night before and decided to have a lie in... the phone rang but I let the answerphone take it and heard the estate agent say they had someone who wanted to look around.  Thought I would ring them back in the afternoon and went back to sleep... (and yes I was without PJ's)... I woke to hear the agent walking up the stairs with a propective buyer in tow... [:$]  Fortunatly I was able to shout out before they came into the bedroom but was a tad embarrased nonetheless... although nowhere near as much as nectarine must have been in that loo!!! [:D]

I screamed once when I went into a bathroom:

We were in Monastir Yacht Marina for the winter. There were plenty of shower cubicles and one huge bath in its own room. I missed not taking a bath , so this was a weekly luxury to be able to go and soak instead of a quick daily shower.  I walked in there one evening with Mr O in tow....I stepped through the door first and let out one almighty yell, Mr o rushed forward to see and set off laughing....there was a huge squid/octopus in there, water and all! One of the port police had caught it earlier in the day and was preserving it there untill he went off duty!

My own bathroom story.. Well, not exactly bathroom..

2 years ago, I used to collect my son after his rugby practice.

In the winter, when it was very cold, parents were entitled to get into the corridor of the changing rooms, in order to wait for the kids next to the heater!

I had seen all the kids go with their parents, my Guillaume still wasn't coming my way...

I waited, and waited.. Til I thought, " Well, I'm going to go and see what he is doing in the changing room! Anyway, there s no one left there except him."

I stepped in, and faced his muscular coach in the nude, having a shower !! [:$][:$] He was not ill at ease at all , and said " He'll be coming in a minute ( my son had trouble with taking off his rugby shoes.. )

I don't think he saw I was so surprised ..  [:D]

I had the nude calendar.. in the flesh !! ( what a good sight I must admit !!!!!![:P] )

But still quite embarassing!