Mr G Glitter

woolybananasbrother

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably stir up a hornets nest but I think the general public have a right to know if a child molester is in their midst. I know I would have been mortified if I had found out I lived close to someone who could harm my children. Yes, I know it could set off a witch hunt but our childrens safety comes first at all times.  Prevention is better than cure.

I would imagine he will take whatever treatment he needs, then bugger off to somewhere where he is unknown, but where his money can go a long way, and where there are lower standards of child protection.

Phillipines, India, Korea....the list is endless. He would never be left in peace in UK, so has no reason to stay here.

[quote user="valB"]This will probably stir up a hornets nest but I think the general public have a right to know if a child molester is in their midst. I know I would have been mortified if I had found out I lived close to someone who could harm my children. Yes, I know it could set off a witch hunt but our childrens safety comes first at all times.  Prevention is better than cure.[/quote]

The bitter legacy of Megans law

Why does it need a Brittish  Police Officer to fly to Vietnam to oversee his release and accompany him home to the UK all at our expense ....I would a have thought that a call as to what plane he was put on and meet him on the tarmac on arrival was  all that was required ....he cant leg it somewhere at 30.000 feet can he !

I guess it is because he had to change planes. The local police are not really bothered as long as he gets out of their hair, the airlines would just be happy to take his money, they wouldn't say "Yes, he flew with us to.....". He could have disappeared (sadly, not for real).

As a 'reluctant' passenger I'd imagine an airline might be highly disinclined to accept him unless he was under the control of a person of authority.

Witness what happens when pi55ed tourists disrupt a flight, as has happened several times fairly recently. For safety they put down somewhere and have them taken off, a move which I can see would suit Mr Gadd admirably.

This is terrible; now he can go wherever he wants and do whatever he has a mind to do.

Hopefully, someone, somewhere will get hold of him and do what the UK government has significantly failed to do.

Speaking for myself, I don't really care what happens to him as long as no further child is harmed.

So according to that report it means  the Police Officer was  sent out with no authority to do anything in Bankok or anywhere else....  He  now comes home while Glitter goes on round the world if he feels like it .  If he could not bring him back in handcuffs ...and it seems he could not as  there was no offence outstanding in the UK ...then what was he doing there ? .....This is a joke and put together by the big collection of jokers who are working  in the Home Office today  I think ! .....Can this governement get anything right ? 

[quote user="dave21478"]Passport "bungle" leaves him free to do whatever he wants. Im 127% not surprised. [/quote]

"Earlier, it was claimed that he had been travelling on a passport issued by

the British consulate in Ho Chi Minh City last November however the Home

Office this afternoon issued a statement saying the disgraced former rocker

has had a valid passport since 2002."(The Times)