Women...I give up.

Chris Head

So?  I am sick of men.  He's here having a rant over stuff that doesnt concern me but there is a bit of finger pointing going on. [:@] 

He thinks he is the only person who works.He sulks and moans if I want to watch my programmes but I have got to put up with Top Gear, war documentaries and Ross Kemp on Gangs. 

He always seems to be in the bathroom doing plop plops and I mean THREE times per day and HALF HOUR per session. 

When we are out in company the boys have got to do all the talking and it is normally "member that game and member that trip".  When the girls talk you get blank stares, quietness then "member when............".

I hate ACDC, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd and Led Zepplin. 

He never gets me to the beach by 10am instead we arrive at 2pm because he has got important things to do first like getting the tracking done on the car. 

I like my porridge done with water and he likes his done with milk (two pans).

He doesn't speak, he grunts when prompted.

He insists in putting oxo cubes in gravy (two pans).

He hogs the most comfy sofa.

He snores and blames me.

He annoys the guts out of me.

Reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams:

1. The nice men are ugly.

2. The handsome men are not nice.

3. The handsome and nice men are gay.

4. The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.

5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.

6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.

7. The handsome men without money are after our money.

8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.

9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.

10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and are heterosexual, are shy..

No point in going on....

My parents were a love job. Rows all the time. I thought Dad did not care till I watched him get dressed one Christmas in Bispham. Told me he was seeing mum at lunch time when I suggested we would like to be driving home to London early. Climbed the fire escape on the outside of the hospital in the snow, spent ten minutes catching his breath then walked in like he owned the place and would live for ever. Hospital only allowed visiting on Sunday afternoons between 4 and 5 and he was not going to give an inch.

[quote user="Anton Redman"]" He doesn't speak, he grunts when prompted " I checked with Isabel who claims this is an improvement on the standard male[/quote]

I suppose, but when his mates are around he remembers how to converse, how to make people laugh, how to laugh himself.  He has just walked through the lounge with a loo roll.  Yipee half an hour of separation [:)].

No I fell off the wagon two weeks ago, for a few reasons. You know we only use perhaps 10% of our brains, that's alot of stuff out there to discover and sometimes altering our state of conciousness helps...it does with me.

Off course it's me Gay and you so know it!

Pack it up Cathy, you're embarassing me!

No thanks Meg.

JK...what can I say? You can take a man out of the valleys...

Very saddened to hear you've faltered Chris, from my heart I do sincerely hope it is a one off. Not preaching but you don't need me to tell you that escapism is not the answer. Courage mate and a hug.

A passing thought, I've got a 30' pine tree I was going to have felled but if you wanted to come and sculpt it instead it would be fantastic. You'd be my guest and get to meet a woman who isn't from Bishop Stortford which might restore your faith a little.

Katy, your posts also saddened me, shocked me even. If these are your private thoughts they bode very badly for the future of your relationship. Again not preaching but you need to discuss them with your OH not us [kiss]

[quote user="ErnieY"]Katy, your posts also saddened me, shocked me even. If these are your private thoughts they bode very badly for the future of your relationship. Again not preaching but you need to discuss them with your OH not us [kiss]  [/quote]

You have to be able to let off steam, EY.  Virtual space is a good place to do it.

JK - a least you get a bit of peace when he's in there...  Hanging around in the john must be a boy thing.  There are 2 boys in our household and 4 girls (excluding the dogs).  The girls - we're in and out of the john, so to speak.  The boys - what do they do in there (or should we not ask?)?

[quote user="ErnieY"]You'd be my guest and get to meet a woman who isn't from Bishop Stortford which might restore your faith a little.

[/quote]

Gadzooks Ernie, you're not trying to palm your "nutty" sister-in-law off on Chris are you [:P]

[quote user="ErnieY"]
Katy, your posts also saddened me, shocked me even. If these are your private thoughts they bode very badly for the future of your relationship. Again not preaching but you need to discuss them with your OH not us [kiss]

[/quote]

No need to be sad Ernie [kiss].  This is not deep rooted it is just our everyday married life.  He will annoy me massively for one hour then things turn around and we are all lovey dovey again then he will put Top Gear on and hog the sofa. [:@]