Happy Birthday, Coops 2

cooperlola

As many of you who have been following his saga of my recent adventures will know, my o/h signed on here as Cooperlola 2, in order to keep people up to date with what was going on.

Mr C is 60 today (and still has a full head of hair, none of it grey - b*st*rd) so I just wanted to ask you to join me in wishing him a very happy day, which he really deserves after the travails of the last couple of months - in some ways worse for him than for me.  We've been married now for 34 years and I could not have wished for or imagined a better person to share my life with - be the times bad or good.  [B][kiss]

Well! Thankyou all for your kind thoughts! An odd sort of way to spend one's 60th, but at least cooperlola and I had a couple of hours together at lunchtime. As she well knows, I'm not a party animal, and really another evening alone did not get me feeling depressed. Far more irritating was fighting off a PC trojan called Zlob, which AVG, our resident virus-checker, simply ignored. It hijacked my homepage and partly disabled search facilities - especially if I asked Google about it! All sorted now, but cost me a few euros in a new bit of software.

As I said at the start of all this in August, you can now expect to hear rather less from me - la cooperlola is now well able to provide updates on her progress. Thankyou all for your support and ideas over the last 3 months!