Christmas and New Year wishes

powerdesal

In a few hours it will be time to take the big silver budgie back to France for a week, I would like to wish all Forum members best wishes for a Happy Christmas and I hope the New Year will ease the financial worries that a lot of members must be feeling.

Joyeuse Noel et Bonne Annee   (I think thats right - more or less !) and, in the words of the man..-.. 'I will be back'

Have a nice time y'all.

I do not post these days,but still look in and would like to wish you all a merry christmas and hope the pound improves next year to make it a bit easier for you all in France and for those of us that still live in the U.K. that have to pay euro bills.I never thought in a million years we would be in this situation.

Well I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has answered my questions on this forum and given advice, information and the benefit of their experience of living in France. It has been invaluable and given Mr. Nectarine and me the confidence to move over here fulltime, - most of our questions have been answered and what I don't know I post on the forum and usually get a reply within a few hours!!

So thank you all very much, and here's wishing you all a brilliant Christmas filled with love and laughter!