Right guys, you can drink before whooppee and still perform ......

woolybanana

[quote user="babcock"]

"perform" odd expression reminds me of this line from a song

When love congeals, it soon reveals The faint aroma of performing seals

[/quote]

Seems to be along the lines of:

If little girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice,

How come they taste of fish?

Sorry, dog, but I hate those lines you ve quoted.

Leave little girls alone. Those lines are sexist and rude .

Wooly, you asked for some women's opinion , I don't know how they've conducted their survey, but I 'm not sure it is right..

Just a glass too much is ok and makes men and women equally happy , light hearted and ready for " crac crac" ( as we say in French..[:)] );

Yet, really too much booze , and while you brush your teeth... the man will inevitably already be in bed , snoring away !! [:D]

"Those lines are sexist and rude" . Frenchie

I'll second that ! 

In fact this entire thread is 'rude' vulgar and very down market!  Not what we should have IMO on this forum - doubtless lots  similar  elsewhere for those who get their thrills from such mucky stuff.

Tegwini

I'm with you, Tegwini and others. There are a million jokes about the human body, male and female, and I've laughed at many of them, as well as telling a few - but they have no place here. As you say, the Internet provides recreation and enlightenment on every conceivable subject - but each in its place is best. France Forum would be much the poorer if ladies left because of this sort of stuff.

[quote user="Dog"]

[/quote]

I hate this whole fish thing about us women[:@] There is a recognised medical condition that affects all three sexes (fish odour syndrome) which more men suffer from than women.

I hate this whole fish thing about us women[:@] There is a recognised medical condition that affects all three sexes (fish odour syndrome) which more men suffer from than women.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry if people are offended at this ditty. It does have exactly the same message as the first clip.

If it has achieved nothing else it has inspired Cynthia to post an intelligent message.

Obviously I suffer from sweaty spaniel ear syndrome.

[quote user="Dog"]

If it has achieved nothing else it has inspired Cynthia to post an intelligent message.

[/quote]

Are you flaming me? You will have old sour gob along in a minute waving her cane around[:D] I think all my posts are intelligent, obviously you and I are on different intellectual planes, so perhaps I shall never appear to be intelligent in your eyes.

You might be flying a helicopter, but it does not mean you're above me (as they say in county Kerry)

AND getting back to the original post, we all think we are better at EVERYTHING after a few little drinkies, why do you think the only place they have kareoke  (ok I know it's spelt wrong!)  machines is in bars..and as to any other performance...I couldn't possibly comment