Micheal Jackson Dead

Rose

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been away for a few days, out of reach of radio and the telly, so caught up with the news here this morning. Have never been a fan of MJ's music but I did once see Freddy and the Dreamers at the Wimbledon Palais back in the 1960's.  Now, I could copy Fred's star jumps but never was able to master "moon walking".

Is Freddie still about as I need to know if my life has been made worse by his absence?

[quote user="Dog"]

Just listening to a track by a talented musician - Warren Zevon -  'Splendid Isolation' with references to MJ.

Sadly WZ died a year or so ago he also liked his painkillers.

[/quote]

Blimey Dog , Radio Peckham Rye's gone up market[:P]

[quote user="Ron Avery"][quote user="Dog"]

Just listening to a track by a talented musician - Warren Zevon -  'Splendid Isolation' with references to MJ.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have been to Peckham a couple of times but you really shouldn't beleive what a Masons says - he knows the truth but prefers propaganda. Anyway I am off now to the Rick Mayall Church of The Spinning Cross for a Guild of Fishmongers Service of Rememberance for Sid Follett of the famous Knightsbridge Wet Fish Purveyors Spanglers. He popped his trout when he heard the news on the telly - he had £100 at 1000 to one that MJ would complete all his London Tour dates.

Los Angeles police have now searched Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch following his death.

It is being reported that they found Class A drugs in his kitchen, Class B drugs in his bathroom and Class 4C in his bedroom.

[quote user="Dog"][quote user="Ron Avery"][quote user="Dog"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have been to Peckham a couple of times but you really shouldn't beleive what a Masons says - he knows the truth but prefers propaganda. Anyway I am off now to the Rick Mayall Church of The Spinning Cross for a Guild of Fishmongers Service of Rememberance for Sid Follett of the famous Knightsbridge Wet Fish Purveyors Spanglers. He popped his trout when he heard the news on the telly - he had £100 at 1000 to one that MJ would complete all his London Tour dates.

[/quote]

Blinking heck Dog I never new you were a mason.

Or

Are you saying that everything on your website is a tissue of lies as is what you post elsewhere.

I'm very confused, I wonder what the truth is, does anybody know?

[quote user="Ron Avery"]Is Michael Jackson still dead?  [/quote]He certainly was on Sunday night when I discovered I had recorded Thriller instead of Californication.  Even "Fiver", that obsure channel I thought nobody else watched, got invaded.  Grr.

You know perfectly well I am not, have never been or ever will be a Mason.

Yes my website is a tissue of lies, please now admit the Masonic ideology is too...

I think you are confused because whenever the shoe is on the other foot you threaten to pull the post for being off-topic or just make it vanish.

None of this will bring MJ back. I think we must all be in dreadful shock at his sad demise, I am sure his personal physician is.

What I'd give to be at MJ's last gig.  It's the one where his attorney reads out the will to the friends and family gathered together in sorrow and sadness. 

"Well folks, there's bad news, good news and bad news"

"Bad news is that there is nothing for Mr and Mrs Jackson"

"The good news is that there is a substantial amount, running into many millions of dollars, left entirely to the children, but the bad news is that Diana Ross is your new mother"

A pm informs me that my previous posting was not funny and was insensitive. In future I should think a bit more before I post anything.  So I am more than happy to apologise profusely for my ill thought out remarks as I neglected to mention Bubbles who is being prevented from attending the funeral service, that is so cruel.

Could our resident Masons check with headquarters it seems that the Masons may have killed MJ.

There are also conspiracy theories about his album covers and his song lyrics and titles - no wonder I never found his music in the least interesting.

I hear Carla Bruni Sarkosy is going to sing candle in the wind and Pres Sarkosy is going to break dance at the funeral.

What a mess this is where society is willing to ignore all the evidence that MJ was at best wierd, and probably a lot worse, all because he performed a few great songs.

How sad is it that black America  embraces a guy who spent most of his life trying to be white.

I for one, am very uncomfortable with the whole thing.

I thought his music was great at the time, but I can't bring myself to listen to it now, it seems too hypocritical.

hi ok

They have just released his rehearsal videos, seems he tripped over someones pushchair  that was left on stage , his family are going to sue ... typical American .....but  it looks like they have no chance.. because..........................................................................................................................................................................

you cannot blame it on the BUGGY ....

Dave

And now they have closed a main highway to allow his funeral procession to travel to the church or whever it is they are going!! Do they do that for presidents? They didnt to it for Mozart ! What a total farce.  One less weirdo on the planet and away from kids.  Not nice of me I know but its what I think. Sorry to offend those who are heartbroken.