Micheal Jackson Dead

Rose

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awful news, he's part of my childhood (and the same age as me ... yikes!). I wonder who will get custody of his children as he was married to the mother of two of them for a while, and the third one is by an anonymous surrogate.

Separately, re. Farrah Fawcett - sadly she didn't get married to Ryan O'Neal at the end. Apparently she was too ill and so her dying wish wasn't fulfilled. There's nothing on this morning's news about her as it has been knocked off the headlines by Michael Jackson's death.

Very sad day all around - iconic childhood heroes gone.

Yes sadly Farrah a lovely lady in many ways, will pass away with hardly a mention now.

The media are in a frenzy over Michael Jackson, their prayers  of what to cover for the next week have been answered, but are they celebrating the loss of a great talent?  Well no actually, before it was even confirmed that he was dead SKY helpfully reminded everyone that he would be remembered not as a great talent, but as a child molester[:@]!!

IMHO its a pity he had his real childhood was taken away from him until it was too late for him to play out with the other kids as he really wanted to without being dubbed a pervert.

Whether it's Billy Jean, Beat it or Thriller, the first few bars bring the 80s back to life for me. 

He was unique and his best-known songs are a huge part of the soundtrack of my early adult years.

Today, I feel as old as my years.

To me Michael Jackson had something in his music that flicked the electricity switch on whenever you heard it,
especially on a dancefloor, he certainly inspired a thriller routine. [8-|]

As for the other stuff, well it is as memorable as the black dog in David Niven's life,
he will mostly be remembered for being a charmer surely?.

[quote user="Clair"]Whether it's Billy Jean, Beat it or Thriller, the first few bars bring the 80s back to life for me. 

He was unique and his best-known songs are a huge part of the soundtrack of my early adult years.

Today, I feel as old as my years.

[/quote]

Couldn't agree more Clair... It just seems so odd that they keep saying he was 50? Of course he must be but it still seems too old.

[quote user="Pierre ZFP"]

[quote user="J.Rs gone native"]What did he die of?[/quote]

Cardiac arrest according to BBC but what brought that on is not known yet.

I could never relate to his music/dancing.  He was just too wierd for me, a tortured soul to be sure

[/quote]

Unconfirmed reports say he was found in the childrens ward at the hospital and that he had had a stroke.

[quote user="Ron Avery"]

Don't be so crasse.  If you can find this Forum you can find a news channel, even if it is in English you'll cope

[/quote]

I am sorry if I have unwittingly annoyed you Ron you have my sympathies if you are mourning his loss, I posted what I thought was a perfectly reasonable question given his young age, other posters were happy to respond (thank you to you both) and I cannot see how asking what he died could be considered crass(e).

[quote user="Ron Avery"]

IMHO its a pity he had his real childhood was taken away from him until it was too late for him to play out with the other kids as he really wanted to without being dubbed a pervert.
[/quote]

Just sometimes Ron, I find myself in total agreement with you.

It is never pleasant when someones brother and son dies but dearly beloved we must move on and face the future.

I was lucky enough not to know him personally or enjoy his music and neither his way of life but we must all celebrate the talents he bought to earth.

We must now celebrate his life with the witty and funny stories that surround his demise.

These are not available from good record stores and only through my PM.

I wish all Michel Jacksons mourners my condolences and in the words of the late great Hughie Green 'I mean that most sincerely'.

I was sorry to hear about Michael Jackson's death, though I did not relate to his music.

Moving on, there are likely to be problems concerning the refunds for his London concerts. Those who bought tickets from legitimate outlets will have no problem, but many people decided to pay highly inflated prices from internet touts. They will lose twice over.

[quote user="Clarkkent"]I was sorry to hear about Michael Jackson's death, though I did not relate to his music. Moving on, there are likely to be problems concerning the refunds for his London concerts. Those who bought tickets from legitimate outlets will have no problem, but many people decided to pay highly inflated prices from internet touts. They will lose twice over.[/quote]

There is conjecture that fans would never have seen the 'real' Michel Jackson in concert in London.

It is purported that scouts in the USA were auditioning MJ lookalikes to perform the concerts.

The doors are now wide open for a MJ celebration show and perhaps MJ will secretly be watching and counting the dollars from a hidden location.

[quote user="Dog"]

[quote user="Clarkkent"]I was sorry to hear about Michael Jackson's death, though I did not relate to his music. Moving on, there are likely to be problems concerning the refunds for his London concerts. Those who bought tickets from legitimate outlets will have no problem, but many people decided to pay highly inflated prices from internet touts. They will lose twice over.[/quote]

There is conjecture that fans would never have seen the 'real' Michel Jackson in concert in London.

It is purported that scouts in the USA were auditioning MJ lookalikes to perform the concerts.

The doors are now wide open for a MJ celebration show and perhaps MJ will secretly be watching and counting the dollars from a hidden location.

[/quote]

You forgot to mention he's one of 'us', a Grand Wizard (32 and bit degree) I believe. We will no doubt be having a whip round at our next Festive Board for a wreath.

[quote user="Quillan"][quote user="Dog"]

[/quote]

You forgot to mention he's one of 'us', a Grand Wizard (32 and bit degree) I believe. We will no doubt be having a whip round at our next Festive Board for a wreath.

[/quote]

Crumbs you get all the nicest people in the Masons, bank robbers, thieves, BNP members and even suspected paedophiles. No wonder you never meet up outside the lodge. But I bet he taught you some dance moves! Was it you and the other lodge members in that zombie video the BBC keep playing?

PS Is plastic surgery and skin whitening compulsory in 32 and a half degree?