I wonder .............

Bugsy

This woman will never loose any sleep, she has no conscience, and can  turn any adversity into a financial advantage by manipulating her position of being the spouse of a former Prime minister. Remember him? The one who helped kill the old Labour party. In case you didn't realise it, I hate them both, but the upside is they deserve each other.

I met her once but only to see, not to talk too. Her chambers were next to Mrs Q's and she was coming out to go jogging (with two 'bouncers'...... no sorry, security guards). Now if you thought her face looked horrible just think about her in Lycra jogging shorts and top, not for the feint hearted and that was just prior to the elections when 'he' was in opposition so it was a while back. I hate to think what she looks like now. [:'(]

One of the nicestmost intelligent, and most honestly commited people I've ever met. But, if the media don't sell you to the public, you're stuffed. Tthe inverse was the Princess of Wales, now she was a *itch. Intesesting, how the media creates, and destroys, don't you think?

[quote user="velcorin"]One of the nicestmost intelligent, and most honestly commited people I've ever met. But, if the media don't sell you to the public, you're stuffed. Tthe inverse was the Princess of Wales, now she was a *itch. Intesesting, how the media creates, and destroys, don't you think?[/quote]

Very well put.

Well, she has never been the most photogenic of people, but this one does seem rather worse than  most.  Don't think much of her dress sense either, but perhaps with all that money (as a QC, nothing to do with being the wife of a PM (ex or not) she thought it frivolous to get the best advice available.  Or then, perhaps, did she??

[quote user="Judith"]Well, she has never been the most photogenic of people, but this one does seem rather worse than  most.  Don't think much of her dress sense either, but perhaps with all that money (as a QC, nothing to do with being the wife of a PM (ex or not) she thought it frivolous to get the best advice available.  Or then, perhaps, did she??
[/quote]

Didn't she have  a style guru? Carole Caplin who's boyfriend  was a convicted conman and the Blair's financial adviser. While I agree that this picture is not very flattering, the best , or worst, I think was obviously the one of her opening the door to collect the papers/milk? attired in her nightwear. The stuff nightmares are made of.