Some things make me wanna kill!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY ANGRY BANANA

woolybanana

Some things never change. The subject was a schoolboys joke in my early days. I've always thought it was an odd"Calling" to be closeted {can I use that word?} in a dressing up society. Having been in a Church run home for over a year when I was 10, if anything occurs ,who do you complain to? Luckily I avoided the night time wanderings of our housemaster and it was the normal practice to tuck the sheet and cover in around yourself ,very tight. A fellow"Patient/Inmate" contacted me from Australia that i have had no contact with for 57 years and he remembered the same problem. The "Home" now a residential school has a web site and when I fleeting put a reference to his wanderings on the site ,it was removed. No names mentioned of course. Hopefully the b----- is now pushing up daisies or in his case weeds.

I think the problem is almost like a self protecting club still in operation today and jobs are farmed out to suit these individuals. Only my personal view of course.

"I hope that justice will follow its course while guaranteeing the rights of individuals and institutions, respecting the rights of victims, (and) acknowledging those who undertake to collaborate with it,"

Pretty rich comment, coming from an ex member of the N azi SS.

I think the main protection these "people" get is that the majority of their victims feel personally ashamed and do not want to have to relive or retell the events. They know how to pick their victims and if you are shoved in a church run home/hostel in a closed community at a very early age,it is nigh on impossible to convey the problem to anyone . The position they hold gives them an aura of respect and if you rock the boat in any direction they can make your life unbearable.The boys with me were all about 9-11 years old,away from home and families,in many cases didn't even know why we were there and had virtually no contact other than the Nuns and House-masters. Many things that weren't questioned at that age ,have given some of us plenty to think about later in life.