Declaring on line - where to put that you are the holder of an S1/E121

David

On the old paper declaration I used to put a note about being a holder of an E121.  While declaring on line I cannot find anywhere to make this remark, or alternatively any box to tick.

Grateful for any assistance of how to complete this declaration on line.

Thanks,

David

David wrote : I have now discovered that I do not seem to have checked these boxes last year! Not sure what to do about that.

Do you mean as regards ticking box 8UU to show that you have a Bank account or other notifiable accounts in the UK ?

Just tick the box and fill in the necessary details .. the Fisc won't mind.

"These boxes are new and hopefully will prevent CSG being charged on your

pensions. Previously your entries on 2047 made that clear (as mud?)"

Thank you very much for that Kong.  Very re-assuring as it looks as if I did not forget to declare the E121 last year.

David

I ticked boxes 8SH and 8SI, but they do not appear as ticked on the PDF document which I printed after making the declaration.

I went back twice and confirmed that the boxes are still shown ticked when I work my way through the pages again; they show as ticked on the working pages, but still not on the PDF at the end of the process.

Has anyone else come across this?

Kong wrote :

Box 8SH or 8SI on form 2042C. If you select 'Divers' it will appear for you.

True .. in addition you can also tick the box at the end of the statement which appears just before you 'sign' your online declaration.

This tick then opens up a dialogue box where you can add any info you think might be helpful to the tax bods.

Yes, but not on the boxes you mention as we don't have an S1 yet but on the 2047 8TX and the 3916 on one occasion lost all the info. I've corrected several boxes several times but still the 8TX box has lost it's contents! I was beginning to think it's my PC that can't cope memory wise but now I wonder if it's them and not me.