Missing figures on tax forms

Mac

I've input our pensions on 2047-together with rental income. Completed form 2042. When I have printed the forms out for my records-the rental income has transferred from the red form to the blue but the pension income hasn't. It normally appears on the blue form in 1AM and 1BM but there's nothing there . On the final page of the blue form 2042 just before you sign off on line it states :- Déclaration annexe déposée. And the pensions are listed there. Is this anything to do with the annee blanche for taxes this year or have I done something wrong? It's not the first time I've done an online return so happy that I know what I'm doing generally but this has me flummoxed.

Obviously just me then. I've rechecked and pension income is on the red form and says I've declared said income on bottom of blue form-just above the electronic sign off-so I've just finalised it.

Maybe it would be safer to enter the figures on the 2042 manually, our pensions have shown up automatically in boxes 1AM and 1BM after I hit the report button at the end of the 2047 form. If you do enter the figures manually, check on the final page that only one set of pension income is showing. The first year that I declared online, I filled out the 2042 first and then reported the figures from the 2047 and the pension income in boxes 1AM and 1BM had doubled!

Just a thought.

Maybe it would be safer to enter the figures on the 2042 manually, our pensions have shown up automatically in boxes 1AM and 1BM after I hit the report button at the end of the 2047 form. If you do enter the figures manually, check on the final page that only one set of pension income is showing. The first year that I declared online, I filled out the 2042 first and then reported the figures from the 2047 and the pension income in boxes 1AM and 1BM had doubled!

But -as I said-on the final page there is a resume- if you like -of the figures entered and it tells me I have entered pension amounts and rental income. They just aren't on the blue form.

I think I have the answer and I'm sure it's to do with the annee blanche this year. On last years red 2047 forms if you look at the end of the line after box where you put your pension it says 1AL/1AM ( and then for mine 1BL/1BM) If you then look on the blue 2042form for last year the same figures appear in 1AM AND 1BM. Now look at this years red form and against the boxes where you put your pension -on my form it says CADRE 1-so it doesn't transfer. I'll pop into the tax office to check next week but I'm sure that's the answer. We are also paying monthly prelevement for our tax -but as no tax is being paid on this years money we don't need to be assessed. I'm sure that's the answer.