Labour leader

Gardengirl

We've just got in and tuned to BBC to hear that Ed Milliband has won the election for new Labour leader. Didn't like either of the brothers, who seem to have done a complete ''it wasn't me gov!'', although I seem to think they were around at the time Labour did various things.

However, I can't help feeling a little sorry for big brother who was ahead in the polls falling behind kid brother in the end. It must hurt a lot!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I object to his attitude to his girlfriend - too busy to marry her - but not too busy to make her pregnant twice!

Bit of a bad example,  but isn't  Doncaster (part of his constituency) is one of those places with a hig percentage of single (never married) mothers.

No doubt they will marry- but only if he has a chance of moving into Downing Street.

Tegwini

It seems it also takes two to officially note who it's parents are - honestly I'd be hard pressed to think of an excuse for not making time to sign your own childs birth certifacate - c'est la vie - you reap what you sow.

( Recently a young lady I know virtually excluded her father from her wedding celebrations: as he had never put anything in to the relationship, he got nothing out!)

I'm avoiding all News bulletins just now, because I'm sick to death of hearing the word MILIBAND.

Its Miliband this, Miliband that, will he, won't he (his bruv), does he, doesn't he, what's his 'new style' going to be, etc, etc.

After an electoral defeat that, against all the odds, fell just short of a disaster, there's been a leadership election that took longer than most gestations (I exaggerate slightly, but not much [6])

Anybody noticed that he's got a funny walk? 

[quote user="Gardian"]

I'm avoiding all News bulletins just now, because I'm sick to death of hearing the word MILIBAND.

Its Miliband this, Miliband that, will he, won't he (his bruv), does he, doesn't he, what's his 'new style' going to be, etc, etc.

After an electoral defeat that, against all the odds, fell just short of a disaster, there's been a leadership election that took longer than most gestations (I exaggerate slightly, but not much [6])

Anybody noticed that he's got a funny walk? 

[/quote]

Yes, I once looked after 3 boys, the middle one had a similar gait, thought by a doctor to be a bid for attention - did I read Ed is knock knee'd ?

[quote user="tegwini"]Well I object to his attitude to his girlfriend - too busy to marry her - but not too busy to make her pregnant twice!

Bit of a bad example,  but isn't  Doncaster (part of his constituency) is one of those places with a hig percentage of single (never married) mothers.

No doubt they will marry- but only if he has a chance of moving into Downing Street.

Tegwini

[/quote]

Maybe she is cockeyed, which may offset him being  knock- knee'd