Peter Sissons slates the BEEB

pachapapa

The Daily Mail are running excerpts from the Memoirs of Peter Sissons; the book is due out next week.

A pleasant read for CO2 Global Warming Deniers and non Politically Correct Rebels.[:)]

Another installment tomorrow, so do bookmark the page. Have a glass of water handy; sorry I meant a plastic mug.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350206/BBC-propaganda-machine-climate-change-says-Peter-Sissons.html

Not sure about moral superiority, but it does have a sort of reputation for sweeping generalisations based on the flimsiest of facts, normally published in the largest headlines possible."Aliens invade our eggs". "End of world if Labour get in - Floods and famine".

The Grauniad, on the other hand, allegedly cant spell!

I read the Eye. Only news thats fit to print.

[quote user="Renaud"]In what way is the Guardian morally superior to the Daily Mail? I don't read either but I am interested to know.[/quote]  Which newspaper do you read? I'm intrigued.

On topic: Just because the Daily Mail buy the rights to Peter Sisson's book doesn't mean that it is a useless paper.  I have been reading the extracts from the book - on The Daily Mail Online - and wonder how many enemies Peter Sissons has created by writing it.  It certainly is a very entertaining read.

He exposes that for the programme "Question Time", the BBC held auditions for the chairman between Sue Lawley, Jeremy Paxman and David Dimbleby.  Lawley refused to be auditioned, stating that the BBC knew how she interviewed, Paxman didn't do well in his and so Dimbleby was chosen.