Paying Saur online

Abby

I am in the UK with a house in SW France. Usually I pay my water bill online with no problems but this time my bill is only 6.14 euros! I can't pay online as it's below the 7.50 euros limit.

I don't have a French bank account & the online help doesn't recognise my postcode/address & the telephone helpline isn't being answered.

Obviously with the Covid-19 situation I'm unable to travel to my house & therefore cannot pay in cash.

Has anyone had/resolved this problem?

If you do overpay, make a copy of your payment sheet and make sure that next time you get a bill that they have credited you with the full amount you have paid, and not just the amount owed.

I agree that overpaying would be the best idea, but french accountancy is weird and in my experience incorrect that any payment made, needs watching like a hawk!

[quote user="Cathar Tours"]It's cheque, unless Johnson has sold the UK to Trump and nobody told me.[/quote]

Oops, getting mixed up with the English cheque and the French chèque......I am doing this mixing up of languages more often than I'd like.  Sometimes whatever word it is that I need (in either language) completely eludes me.

As for Boris, I am hoping that now he has had his life saved by the NHS, he will no longer sell it to Trump[:)]