Fall of the mighty

pachapapa

[quote user="NormanH"]Japan beat the USA in women's soccer, and the Head of Scotland yard resigns..
[/quote]

Yeah cool! On penalties as well...proves female yanks have got heads like Andy Pandy.[6]

Listened to his press conference....said it all, the only non bent copper at the yard....no choice, had to resign.[;-)]

[quote user="pachapapa"]

[quote user="NormanH"]Japan beat the USA in women's soccer, and the Head of Scotland yard resigns..
[/quote]

Yeah cool! On penalties as well...proves female yanks have got heads like Andy Pandy[/quote]or perhaps were emulating England who never seem to win a penalty shoot-out

[quote user="The Riff-Raff Element"]Very shortly the Scotland Yard tea lady (whom, I believe, is called Ada Scroggins) will be running the Met. Exciting times. Particularly for her.
[/quote]

At least she wont be a mason and is likely to be honest.

[quote user="NickP"]

[quote user="The Riff-Raff Element"]Very shortly the Scotland Yard tea lady (whom, I believe, is called Ada Scroggins) will be running the Met. Exciting times. Particularly for her.

[/quote]

At least she wont be a mason and is likely to be honest.

[/quote]

Relatively honest. I'd count my change even so.

Can't women be masons? Many masons wear aprons and so do many women, so there appears to be commonality at least on that point.

[/quote]

Indeed. Here's Ada, second from the right. Professionally, she goes under her middle name for security reasons.

[quote user="pachapapa"]

[quote user="Dog"]I don't know what is an AnTient Freemasonry?[/quote]

Whatever it is; it is honourable and scotch.

http://www.owf.org.uk/

[/quote]

So, and without clicking on the link because that would spoil it for me, I deduce that it is adhesive tape that performs exactly as is promised on the label. Do I win €5?

These Antients strangely go in for brotherly love, seems a little incestuous - but I suppose if they went into sisterly love they would be open to other suggestions.

Antient must be pertaining to ants - perhaps they are building a nest.

[quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="pachapapa"]

[quote user="Dog"]I don't know what is an AnTient Freemasonry?[/quote]

Whatever it is; it is honourable and scotch.

http://www.owf.org.uk/

[/quote]I haven't heard of that brand of Whisky. I hope it's a good single malt[:D][/quote]

No, no, Rabbie....I'm a simple woman, single malt be damned.  Just give me the rough, blended stuff, that'll do![:D]