lonlieness

idun

Esther Rantzen has recently told of her lonlieness and apparently it affects many people. 

I cannot help wondering if Ms Rantzen's lonlieness is of her own making, is it a case of her female friends locking up their husbands. After all she did run off with her friends husband, so she has form. This may not be the case ofcourse, but not everyone is secure in their relationship and may worry about a lone female. And I do know female divorcees who never felt welcome at their female friends homes after their divorce.

Even when I can be alone for weeks, I never feel alone, our cat is good company and I chat away to him. And in England at least I also feel equipped to find good company if I am ever alone. I always believed that if alone in France, life could end up being very lonely, and maybe it could be  frightening judging by the amount of unwanted attention that I saw some ladies get. I would never have stayed in France if I had ended up on my own.

[quote user="cooperlola"]

Single women (and married ones for that matter) are welcome to borrow Mr C, just so long as they give him back when they've finished with him.

I don't think that Esther's really his type though (too thin for a kick off).[:D]

[/quote]

I'm not a woman but can I borrow him? I need some concrete laying.