2020 Tax habitation

Théière

Have people received their tax habitation notices?

We were asked to set up RIBs for payment of tax fonc and hab, we sent them both off in May to the same office in the same envelope. The tax fonc has been used and we have the receipt but heard nothing regarding the habitation. These are normally sent to our UK address.

• 3 weeks later...
Much appreciated Théière, will wait a bit longer before having to make the call. Our bill still hasn't arrived and assume there's no way of paying what's due online without the invoice reference? If not, just hope the helpline will be able to give it to me over the phone as they haven't been very helpful in the past due to what I suspect is data protection. Fingers crossed. Thanks again.

I spent a few days last week looking for my Habitation invoice, I couldn't remember receiving it, but being so near to 15th I assumed that it must be somewhere in the house(UK). I was beginning to panic as I didn't want to be fined for late payment and wondered if there was some method of finding out how much through the impots web site. It arrived on Friday with payment due today....