honest thoughts !!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="ericd"]Here comes the Brits again....Happy to live in a foreign country but don't want to learn or speak the linguo........ Anyway this post has had all the answers it needed so it can safely stop[/quote]

How very patronising.

I always understood that this forum was in the English language in order to appeal to those who didn't feel confident enough or capable enough to be members of the various French language fora.

[quote user="ericd"]

Here comes the Brits again....Happy to live in a foreign country but don't want to learn or speak the linguo........

[/quote]

Perhaps learning to speak/write English correctly would be a better place to begin.

John

"Perhaps learning to speak/write English correctly would be a better place to begin"

...... a) i did apologise b) i guess we could find many poorer spellers on this forum c) i had noticed the bad spelling but it was too late.

LOL - mais vraiment c'est bien !!!-- pour mois - je peu parlez assez facilement mais pour lire et sur toutes pour l'ecrire en Francais  il faut bien que je fais beaucoup  plus des efforts - merci Eric !

Yvonne

[quote user="sweet 17"]

LOL, John, stop stirring, please.  All the pedants will be out in force soon.............watch out!

Unless, of course, what with the heat, they are too apathetic to bother![:D]

[/quote]

Oh. you know me too well I think but I still don't understand your reference to kiddy fiddlers, please explain.

John