Bad habits & Pet hates!

Angel

I went shopping yesterday. (We've got two cars), and it doesn't matter what car I decide to take it is ALWAYS on the red and needs filling up!!!! Of course, I've mentioned to my husband more than ONCE! Which officially makes me a whinger!!! I always fill the car up a little bit when I go out to keep it topped up! This is one of my biggest pet hates.....!!!!!!!!

Don't get me started on the rest!!

What's yours????????

I always fill the car, living out in the country meant that I treat half full as empty, that way, if I ever need to go anywhere in a hurry the car had fuel in it.

I don't mind where the toilet seat is, flush with the lid down and the rest is where it is. I can move it down if I need.

[quote user="JK"]Not wringing out the dishcloth.  There is something intensely unpleasant about picking up a cold, sodden dishcloth. Yuk![/quote]

I so agree; especially when the dishcloth has been used, NOT rinsed out and left in a sodden heap.  Then, when you do wring it out, you find that the liquid is dirty as well as cold and you then have to both rinse it out and then wring it out![+o(]

My OH leaves his glasses (specs) all over the house. There's a pair in every room, sometimes two because he never throws his old ones away. And they're always the reading glasses when he needs the distance ones, and he is always saying "Where have you put my glasses?"

One day I will answer truthfully, "In the bin."

I have a understairs cupboard when all the cleaning things go , hoover , bucket, mop, dusters , polish, car cleaning sponge etc.

Now my husband is very house trained and uses all of these Items ......Then leaves them where he used them....I am for ever walking around behind him picking things up and putting them back under the stairs . Also he sweeps and leaves the pile of dirt under the brush which is left leaning against the wall.   Bless his little cotton socks...    

[quote user="JK"]

[quote user="idun"]From what I've heard and read, dishclothes are 'unpleasant' anyway. What we are supposed to use instead, I know not.[/quote]

Dishwasher!

[/quote]

I have yet to get my dishwasher to wash my work surfaces, would that they could. It would be nice.

[quote user="idun"][quote user="JK"]

[quote user="idun"]From what I've heard and read, dishclothes are 'unpleasant' anyway. What we are supposed to use instead, I know not.[/quote]

Dishwasher!

[/quote]

I have yet to get my dishwasher to wash my work surfaces, would that they could. It would be nice.

[/quote]

My dishwasher does.  Every time she finishes cooking the dinner! (Incoming - helmet on.)